11

“ see you tomorow sungie ”

seungmin said and smile at jisung . jisung smile back and wave at him before going to his dorm .

seungmin smile widely and started to walk to his dorm .

jisung walk in to the dorm and saw hyunjin sitting on the couch . he smile as he greet hyunjin , hyunjin smile lightly and look at jisung .

“ are you... are you dating seungmin ? ” hyunjin suddenly ask that make jisung’s eyes widened .

“ huh ? w-what do you mean ? ” jisung ask as he look at hyunjin . what is he saying ?

“ i saw you two... at the park... ” hyunjin said and smile weakly at jisung . “ o-oh ” jisung said and look down .

he did kiss seungmin .

“ w-well , i just wanna say congrats ! i-im going to sleep , my first class is early tomorow , good night ” hyunjin said and quickly get up , walking to his room .

“ but im not- ”

hyunjin already goes in to his room before jisung can say anything more .

“ dating with him... ” jisung said quietly and sigh . he goes to his room and lay on his bed , looking at the ceiling .

~~~

hyunjin close the door and finally letting his tears fall .

he feel hurt .

he feel numb .

he feel hopeless .

his head hurt so much .

and his heart , hurt so bad .

and surprisingly the reason is the person that he hated so much before .

han jisung , the boy that he hated for no reason , now is the cause of his pain .

the pain that hurt so bad .

he wish he can turn back the time .

he wish he never hated jisung .

he wish he realized his feeling sooner .

he wish he treat jisung nicely .

he feel so bad ,

he feel so stupid ,

he feel like he’s not a human ,

he say bad things to jisung , bad things about his family .

he didn’t even know jisung’s parent died !

he didn’t know that jisung was hurting and he was hurting jisung even more !

he was a bad person ,

he was an asshole !

he didn’t deserve jisung at all . jisung is so kind and loveable , too bad he never notice it until now .

he hated himself for judging jisung too fast .

now , it was his turn to suffer .