7

“ someone didn’t go to the party to take care of his crush~ ”

minho sang as hyunjin just rolled his eyes and glare at minho , “ can you stop ? your being annoying here ” hyunjin said and sigh .

“ but annoying is minho ” minho said and give hyunjin a wink . “ just stop , jisung is not my crush ” hyunjin said and look away .

“ keep telling you that ” chan suddenly appear and sit beside minho , wrapping his hand on minho’s . minho smile as he kiss chan’s cheek .

“ i- , i don’t know whats wrong with me but i just wanna be his friend , thats all ” hyunjin said , still looking outside , admiring the sky .

“ you’re dumb ” minho said that cause hyunjin to glare at him once again .

minho sigh as he lean back on chan’s chest . “ i know its hard cause this is the first time you’re feeling like this right ? ” minho said , hyunjin didn’t said a word , he just listen to what minho was gonna say .

“ i know you’re confuse and all of that but trust me , that feeling is very important . you’ll maybe regret it later if you keep ignoring it . beside , you said to him that you’re starting to care for him and i hope you don’t take that back , be friend with him , or maybe more in the future... ”

minho said as he whisper the four last words . hyunjin just look at him as he slightly nodded . he know minho well , when he get serious like this . hyunjin know he should just listen .

maybe minho’s right...

“ h-hyungs... ” hyunjin called as he play with his fingers nervously while looking down , both of minho and chan hummed as they look at hyunjin .

“ i may... have a dirty dream of him... ”

~~~

“ felix , i think setting me up with jeongin is not a good idea ” seungmin said as he sigh . felix look at his bestfriend as he frown , “ you say you wanted to move on , min , you say you wanted to move on from jisung... ” felix said .

“ i know but , its not easy okay ? i... i just feel like im using jeongin to forget about jisung... i feel guilty , i still love him ” seungmin said and put his head on the table .

“ and its hurt more to know he like someone else ” seungmin continue as he let out a deep sigh . felix look at his bestfriend , feeling sad .

seungmin likes jisung since a long time . its been over 10 years since he likes jisung . seungmin doesn’t have the courage to tell jisung since he was afraid that their friendship will break .

but he regret it , he regret not telling jisung .

jisung started to like hyunjin when he first saw him , first year of college .

seungmin , he hate himself for not telling jisung . he could’ve have a chance and he ruined it .

“ come on , don’t be sad ” felix tried to cheer him up , seungmin smile slightly and look outside .

“ hiii hoess ” jisung said as he giggled and sit beside seungmin . both of them smile at jisung , “ you look happy ” seungmin said as he look down .

jisung smile as he nodded , “ im happy because i have you two ” jisung said and smile widely . felix look at him with a weird face , “ did your head hit something or... ” felix said as jisung just chuckled .

“ are you happy because of hyunjin ? ” seungmin said as jisung look at him and shake his head . “ nah , he’s back to his old self . ” jisung said and shrugged .

“ jisung... ”

“ mhm ? ”

i like you ”

• • •

im the bad guy , duh . turuturururuturutururururu . and once again , i didn’t read twice so sorry .