Final Note

Thank you all for following along on Carmen's story. It's been a pleasure to write it and discover more of the character and her world.

I had much more ease writing this one than I did with Steven's story as I felt that I was on more familiar ground. However, this isn't the end of the trio yet. There's still one more story that needs to be told and that involves the girl larger than life.

That's right, it's time for Gwen's take on things! Out of all three of these stories I have to say Gwen's was my most favorite to write

That's right, it's time for Gwen's take on things! Out of all three of these stories I have to say Gwen's was my most favorite to write. The character and her personality are just so much fun to fall into. She's outgoing, humorous, and a huge smartass. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Nothing in Gwen Evans life has ever phased her. Broken foot in elementary school? Just a scratch. First heart break in Middle school? The asshole obviously doesn't know what he's missing. Having to move to a new city in her senior year? Now that's something not to be taken lightly.

When her father drops the bombshell on her at dinner, things seem bleak to say the least. Gwen's always been the "Girl Larger than Life" with an insatiable thirst to escape her small town of Linsdale. Now, when push comes to shove her resovle wavers as she realizes just what escape means. Leaving behind her childhood friends and everything she knows and loves.

Following along on Gwen's journey of self-discovery and growth as she takes a step back and exams her own desires and goals for the future in this light-hearted and humor rich novella.