You should feel threatened.

Start from the beginning

" You know who she is right?" Louis said and looked at Harry.

" I knew who she is and I like her " Niall said, not giving a fuck what Louis thought. Liam rolled his eyes.

The doorbell rang.

" This is not her right Niall? " Harry asked and looked at me.

" She's here ! Alright act normal " Niall said and ran to the door. We were sitting outside and Harry started to cuddle up to me. 

Few seconds later Niall came walking hand in hand with Claire.

" Hello " Claire said smiling. I rolled my eyes, she was so so so ....fake ! Niall gave us eye.

" Heyy" We all said, nobody looking at her. 

" Is there a extra chair?" Claire asked when Niall sat down.

" I'm sorry, no extra" I said and smiled. 

" We can fix that" Niall said and quickly pulled Claire in his arms. How adoreable. Sitting on his lap. Hope they wont have sex on it.

With Louis beginning to talk to us, we talked about everything. Soon the drinks were finished.

" Who wants more margarita?" I asked. Everyone lifted their glasses up. I went inside to make more.

" Beautiful house you got" A voice behind me said. I looked around and saw Claire staring at me with a grin on her face.

" Thanks" I replied and kept making more margarita's.

" So...." Claire said and sat down on a chair nearby me. " How did you like the party?" She asked.

" It was okey" I said, not giving her much attention. What was she doing here? Damn you Niall.

" I told myself that" She said and laughed. I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at her.

" What is so laughable about that?" I asked. Stood up and started to look at the pictures that were hanging on the walls. 

" No, I just got to witness you little "fun" ..." She said and stopped when she saw the wedding picture of me and Harry. She made a circle with her finger around Harry's face before she looked at me smiling.

" What do you mean?" I asked. I begun to sweat. There is no way.´

" Oh I think you know what I mean" Claire said and made her way to me. 

" Nope" I said.Claire was so close to me. Too close. She looked me in the eyes.

" Here is the deal. You tell Harry that you wanna divorce , move away from here and never come back..Or I could tell Niall who would tell Harry what really happened in the party" She said. What was she talking about.

" I don't understand" I said confused. Claire rolled her eyes and picked up her phone. When she turned it to me, she showed me a picture. Picture of me and...Zayn.

" How did you..." She cut me off.

" Learn how to lock the door" She said and smiled. " I could just put it on twitter, if you would like that either?" She offered, like she was offering me to switch ice-creams.

" You are talking about ruining a marriage here" I reminded her. 

" Oh please" She said and turned around. I reached for a knife that was behind me that I used for cutting lemons. I hided it behind my back. Just in case.

" It was ruined already honey..." She said and laughed. When she turned around her face looked scary.

" Just...divorce Harry...divorce my husband ! " She said between her closed teeth. I was taking aback.

" Claire...you need help" I said straight out. She grabbed on of my hand and squeezed it hard.

" Divorce , him ! " She hissed at me. I pointed the knife at her. She looked shocked at the knife.

" Don't touch me" I answered back. Niall walked into the kitchen.

" What is going on?" He asked surprised. Claire looked at him , then at me and let me hand go. She started to cry.

" Niall ! " She said and ran to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and cried. Niall was still staring at me.

" She said that she didn't want us to be together and then she picked up the knife..." She said and kept crying.

" WHAT"  I yelled but Niall stopped me.

" What is the matter with you Jaz ! " He asked and then he gave me a look that hurt. 

"Niall ! I .." But he cut me off again.

" Shh, let's just go home baby" He whispered to Claire.

" I would never expect this from you Jaz" He said mad and disappointed. Then he took Claire's hand and started to make his way to the door. Before Claire followed she gave me a smile.

" You got yourself a deal" I mouthed to her. She was not going to tell Niall. That fucking slut.

I cleaned up in the kitchen. I was so mad that almost threw a glass at the wall. I wanted to kill her. I forgot the margarita and went outside to the lads.

" Where's Niall? " Liam asked when he saw that they didn't follow me out.

" Went home" I answered shortly. I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. I just wanted to ....argh !

" Is everythin okey? " Harry whispered to me when the guys were going home.

" Yup" I answered. Before they left Harry had to show them the new TV he bought for Heidi's birthday that was soon coming up. I was going to go with them , were it was hidden but the door bell rang.

" I'll get it" I said and walked to the door.

A middle age woman was standing in the door way. Her dark brown hair was pulled in a little pony and she had a black coat on and leather boots. She had a red lipstick and a lot a makeup but it fitted her well. She was smiling at me but my jaw dropped.

" What are you doing? here?" I asked cold. The woman wiped a tear that was falling from her eye. She kept smiling.

" Is this how you welcome your mom to your home?"