Some scars that we have never grow (Zayn Malik)

Hello guys ! For those who hadn't read my other books then my english is much better then in this story ! It's horrible in this one, so I'm planning to do a little editing sooner or later ! I don't have a time for that now since I'm writing the last book of Marissa and Niall, so I hope you look past my awful english :S  Thank you !

Chapter 1.

" It wasn't that bad..." I said as I looked in the mirror.

" It wasn't that bad ?! Jaz ,he hit you with a chair, goddamn it ! " My best friend, Jules said as she was taking the blood with a towel off my face. It was getting pretty ugly. I was at her place now. And I'm guessing I'm staying there for few days, untill my mom comes home probably. It has been going like this for few years now. My dad would kick my ass when mom went to work, she is a fly attendant so she isn't home much. Anyway, he would kick my ass, and everytime when someone asked me why I looked so horrible or why my hand was broken, I had to make some lie up. I had to lie to everybody, accept Jules. She would see right though me, and she knows what dad has been doing to me these years. She's always telling me to tell someone. But I don't want to. First, it's embarresing, that your own dad hates you. And second, I'm just not like that. I hate making problems when I don't need to. 

"This has gone to far now" Jules said and looked at me. I could see the anger in her eyes. 

" I know" I said and looked down. I knew she was right.

" He can't keep punishing you for something that happend 5 years ago Jaz ! It wasn't your fault that she died ! Accidents don't tell that they are coming.... So Jaz please say something ! Do something ! " Jules was holding my shoulders. I knew she wanted to shake them to wake me up. Jules was right, I have to say something....but I can't....It's too hard. Jules wrapped her arms around me. 

" You are staying here tonight, I just tell mom that your dad had to go for few days...." She said as she wiped few tears from her eyes. 

" You know for a 16 years old, you are very strong" I said as I took her hand. She smiled and let my hand go. I lied down on the pillow. My head hurt and I missed my mom. I was greatfull for having someone like Jules.