You should feel threatened.

Feeling Zayn's eyes on my lips made me want to wrap myself around him, and never leave him. Zayn licked his lower lip before he kissed me. Feeling the heat that  got between us made me want more, but at the same time I knew that I was doing wrong. How can I do this to someone who I care about. Harry took care of me, no matter what these past 10 years. He even raised my baby !  I stopped the kiss and pushed Zayn away before he placed his hand on my hip to drag me closer.

" What is it?" He asked surprised.

" What about Harry?" I asked nervous. I felt guilty. Harry would never do this to me. Zayn looked down, feeling guilty too.

" I always forget that" Zayn said and took a cigarette out of his pocket, he then lighted it up. 

" Maybe we should move on" I said after few minuets silence. Zayn looked at me. He threw the cigarette away.

" Yeah....maybe we should" He whispered. A part of me was glad that he agreed , but somehow I wanted him to say no, and tell me how much he loves me. I was going crazy.

" Good that we feel the same" I just finished the sentence when Harry came outside. 

" Hey" He said and kissed me on the cheek.

" Hey" I answered and looked at Zayn who stared at the ground.

" How are you both?" Harry asked smiling. If he knew.

" I'm fine" I said and smiled.

" Yeah, couldn't be better" Zayn said and looked at me. His eyes turned a bit cold and I looked away.  I thought that we agreed about moving on?

" That's great" Harry said and smiled." I was wondering if we should go home? We have to get Heidi....and since there is nothing to drink here, we could all go to our place?" Harry suggested. Harry knew how I felt about all the guys drinking when Heidi was home, but I felt guilty.

" Sure" I said and smiled. Harry kissed me.

" Alright, let's go then" He said and Zayn walked with him inside, giving me on more look before he left. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So , you are saying that you don't remember a thing?" Liam asked after Louis had giving him the whole don't-drink-when-you-have-to-clean-up speech. 

" No ! Not a thing ! " Louis cried and Harry laughed. 

" You did so drink" Harry said and Niall nodded.

" I did not ! " Louis said and looked at me with his " Tell em" Look. I just lifted me shoulders.

" Louis ! A guy like you, surrounded by 100 types of alcohol could never EVER resist em all" Harry said.

" So true" Zayn said and took a sip of his beer. I laughed. That was indeed so true. Louis turned around.

" Pff" He gave us all.

" Oh C'mon Louis ! " Harry said and begged Louis too turn around. But Louis just gave him the hand. Putting the hand out was like a wall. If you put the hand out then you are telling them that you don't hear or you don't want to talk. Louis used it too often.

" Hey guys" Niall said after everyone had tried to tell Louis to stop. " Isn't okey that I told Claire to come here? We are kind of a thing now" Niall said and blushed.

" WHAT" Louis yelled and turned around. Niall looked surprised. 

" What do you mean "What"? " Niall asked. Everyone were on Louis side.