"Is she his girlfriend or did he like her?" I asked under my breath. I obviously got no answer so I kept the suitcases back.

I walked around,got tired and walked out of the apartment. It is not bad if I walk around a bit,Dave didn't exactly tell me not to walk around. I walked down the hall and saw two women gossiping. I walked past them,I know it's wrong to not greet but....yeah,I have no excuse.

"Who are you?".

I turned around and saw a dark skinned man looking at me with a lewd look in his eyes. I sized him up. He didn't look dangerous or bad and even if he is,I can straighten him out.

"Who are you? I haven't seen you here before" the man repeated.

"Hi,my name is Katherine but you can call me Kath" i smiled "I don't live around here but I'm staying with Dave".

His lips curved into a smile "Dave! Ah! Dave is my guy". He swung his arm around me and I forced a smile "so..you are staying in his house? In his room?".

"Yeah...and he sleeps on the couch" I added,taking his arm off and stepping away. "Um,I didn't get your name".

"I'm Koya" he grinned. I forced a smile, something tells me if I don't step away from him,i will do something I might regret.

"Kath? What are you doing here?".

I looked up and saw Dave coming. My lips broke into a genuine smile "Hi Dave". I quickly left Koya and ran to Dave.

"What are you doing outside?" He asked,giving me a look that parents would give their children when they did something wrong.

"What? it's not like I walked out of the street" I answered,looking anywhere but him. I changed the topic,"Thank goodness you are finally back,I was dying of boredom".

"I only work 5 hours,didn't you have anything to do?" Dave asked,walking with me as we ignored Koya and the stares we got from the women.

"I need to get my clothes drycleaned. I can't wash them".

"You don't know how to wash do you?".

"I always had a washing machine. It's not my fault" I defended.

"Whatever" Dave scoffed. We walked in. "Get them drycleaned then".

"You have to show me where to get them drycleaned" I said. "It's not like I know anywhere around here. I was so bored I went through your things".

"What?!" Dave yelled from the bathroom. "How dare you?! That's personal stuff. What if you found a condom or–".

"Ew! No! Gross!" I cut him off. "You don't really do those stuff right". I gave him a look as he walked out holding a towel. He replied,shrugging and walked out.

"Don't leave this room" he said and left. I mimicked him jokingly.

"Whatever!" I yelled after him. I turned around the couch in awkward positions till he returned. I was sitting upside down on the couch with my head down,my back resting on the couch and my legs at the back of the couch.

Big mistake,it was then Dave walked in with a bucket in his hands,clad in a towel wrapped around his waist.
I shrieked and fell forward,cracking my neck. "Ow!".