Going On Tour

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes his name is Cameron." he nodded his head and looked back at his paperwork.

"Well when do you need to be on independent study?"

"Tonight." he nodded his head.

"Okay well we are going to miss you." he said.

"I'll miss you to." he gave me a quick hug and I went out the door. I hopped into my car and texted Cameron.

Cameron's p.o.v
My phone buzzed and I noticed I Had a text from Paisley.
P:I can go😊
I crackled a smile at the text and got onto my feet. Nash Looked at me.

"What's up bro?" he asked

"She can go" I replied.

"Okay well I'll call my dad and order the tickets.....Go pack and text Paisely." I nodded my head and sent Paisely a quick text.

Paisleys p.o.v
I finally reached home and went inside my phone started ringing and I saw it was Cameron.

"Hello?"
"Hey Paisley I just wanted to call and tell you to pack your bags I'm flying to Sanfransico at five and I'll be there at 8:30 give or take a few minutes. Our flight leaves tomorrow and we will be heading to Austin Texas at 9:30 am."

"Okay so you can just crash at my place tonight and I'll pick you up at the airport." I said.

"Okay well I'll talk to you later I have to pack bye Paisely."

"Bye Cameron"
*click*
I grabbed the suitcase next to my dresser than went to my closet to decide on what to take. I grabbed mostly what was hanging up than my bras,socks and underwear and threw them on my bed. I folded everything than grabed another back to put my shoes in. After everything was packed I looked at my clock and it said it was 4:30. I went downstairs and looked around everything seemed clean except for the kitchen. I put all of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and pressed start. I went into the living room and turned on the T.V.

"Internet senstaion Cameron Dallas has been spotted at the LAX airport and thousands of girls are surrounding trying to get pictures. Security has doubled up and are trying to get the Viner safely through the airport." a pale woman said.

"I don't know Martha the kids luggage looks a little light. Maybe he's trying to go see the mistress he left behind a few days ago. "

"What mistress Paul?" the woman who I guess is Martha asked the short fat guy without any hair.

"This has been blowing up on twitter. Can you believe this trending worldWide for two days.Pictures of this young girl and The superstar getting a little to close at a party." He said and the pictures popped up. One but one they showed my shitfaced pictures and I knew this wasn't going to be good.
"Well is there going to be a Mrs.Dallas soon?" Martha asked.

"I sure hope not I would be worried for that girl.Being in the spotlight is not always great and I'm sure she would get eaten up very quickly. Well anyway well be back after this short brea-" I shut off the T.V and texted Cameron.

P:Hey I saw you on the news having a hard time at the airport?
I asked and he texted back a few moments later.

C:yea but I just got through the crowed and am getting in the plane Ill text you later byeee.

P:bye:)

I looked at the time and now it was 5:00 pm this can't get any slower.

Cameron P.o.v
*skips plane ride*
I landed finally and got a text from Paisely.
P:I'm here at the gate.
I quickly got off of the plane and went into the building. Grabbing my luggage I looked around the room and saw Paisley at the gate. She smiled and I instantly rembered how beautiful she was. Her light brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulders and her smile could attract millions.

"Hey Paisley" I said as I approached her and wrapped her in a hug.

"Hi Cameron" she replied. we made small talk on the walk to the car and when we hopped in I rembered why I was here.

"So when are you going to take a test...." I asked and her eyes connected with mine.

"On Friday." she replied while playing with her finger nails.

"Okay." I said and she turned the radio on to fill the thick scilence.
After about 30 minutes of driving we pulled into Her parking lot and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Do you live alone?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yea I mean I had a roommate but she moved in with her boyfriend so I'm alone now. I hope your hungry I made dinner." my stomach growled when she said hungry and we both laughed. I grabbed my bag out of the back and Walked to the front door. when we stepped inside And it smelled like heaven.

"I made chicken enchiladas I hope your not a vegetarian." my mouth slightly watered and I shook my head.

"No chicken enchiladas are my favorite thank you." she smiled.

"It's no problem there my favorite to." this is wee the get to know you process starts. I followed her to the kitchen and she scooped some food onto a plate while I sat down at the bar table.

"So what do you do?" I asked and she put the food on the table.

"Well at the moment I'm a waitress at Sandys but I'm going to get my degree in medical."
I nodded my head and dug into the food.

"This is really good." I said and she smiled.

"Good I didn't mess up...But how about you?do you always wanna be a youtuber/Viner?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know.I mean I love what I do. I love connecting with my fans but I want to start a family"I said and looked at her stomach. "I wanna be able to come home from work at the end of the day and have kids rushing to me with open arms. I don't want to be away 5-6 month at a time and only coming home for a weekend or two. For now I'm happy but in the future I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this." She nodded her head and took a bite if her food.

"I know what you mean." We ate the rest of dinner in scilence and she cleaned the dishes.

"Oh and I wanted to ask you I didn't have time to clear out the extra room so I was wondering if you wanted to stay in my room. If that makes you uncomfortable I'll clean out the room rig-" I chuckled

"Paisley it's fine I don't have a problem sleeping in the same bed as you." she laughed a little and she waved her hand.

"Follow me." she said. she led me up to her room and showed me where the bathroom was and stuff. We went into her bedroom and I put my bags on the floor and sat on her bed.

"Okay I'm going to change into my pajamas so can you turn around please." she asked and I started laughing.

"Paisley I've already seen everything but if that's what floats your boat I'll turn around." she chuckled.

"Thank you now my boat is floated...no peaking." like a gentleman I stayed turned around untill she told me to run around.

"My turn and rember no peaking." I said and she laughed. God I could listen to her laugh all day if I could. She turned around and I stripped down to my underwear.

"Okay you can look now." she turned around and her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Well...um can you umm help me pull the blankets back." She managed to say and I chuckled.

"No problem" she shut the light off and turned on her lamp than we pulled the covers back and hopped into bed. we hen we were all settled in she shut the lamp off and the room went black.

"Goodnight Cameron" she said.

"Goodnight Paisley."

Authors Note

Hey so sorry for the sucky chapter I'm just trying to move things along to the interesting parts! Vote comment tell me what ya thnk! Make sure if you like it to tell your friends it would mean a lot!
Love you all and thank you so much or almost 50 reads!