Chapter 34 - Waves of love

Start from the beginning

His hands found my chest, caressing it while mine rested on his waist. We knew we didn't have too much time, but we still wanted to enjoy every second we had. "Do you wanna go all the way again or do you need a little time" he breathed, breaking the kiss for a split second. He was so considered and cared for me, it only made me love him more. 

My hand found the back of his head, running my fingers through his wet locks, before saying "Fuck me", in my so called sexy voice.

And that's all Romeo needed to hear, as his tiger took over, smashing his lips against mine again, his hands pulling me closer by the neck. My own wandered from his waist to his butt, giving it a light squeeze. Romeo looked deep into my eyes as a moan escaped him. We were both fully erect at this point and even leaked some precum. "I need you right now" I growled in need. Romeo nodded eagerly, taking my shoulders to spin me around and gently, but with force, pressed me against the wall. 

His hand wandered between my legs, spreading them a bit and I was wondering what he was about to do. I felt his fingers spreading my butt cheeks apart as well and I was already preparing myself for his giant cock, but instead I felt his soft tongue gently graze against my pulsating hole. I winced in pleasure as the tip swirled around my entrance, spreading his saliva all over my pink skin while massaging it. My nails tried to dig into the tiles of the wall as the pleasure was getting the best of me. 

A loud moan ripped through me, when I felt his tongue carefully enter me a bit, rimming my entrance, while also prepping me a bit. I guess I didn't need too much of that, seen as we just fucked a few hours ago. Still, his tongue was working my hole, stealing quick pants, shivers and moans from me every now and then. When his tongue curled up a bit, filling me with even more pleasure, I whined a loud "Oh fuck!". That seemed to satisfy Romeo quite a bit as well, since he released a low moan. Carefully, he pulled out of me, licking over my entrance a few more times, before getting up from his knees.

"Please" I whimpered with need and Romeo understood immediately, capturing my lips in another kiss, after turning me around, pressing my back against the wall. He let my tongue enter his mouth, exploring it as much as I wanted and needed. Our moans mixed together in the best way possible, creating pure music for us. I pulled back a bit, giving him a cheeky smile, that confused him a bit, before I wrapped my arms around his neck. The next thing he knew, I jumped up, letting my legs wrap around his waist. Of course he reacted quickly and his hands grabbed my ass, holding me up. It was risky, but I trusted Romeo enough to not let me fall or at least tell me if he couldn't take it anymore. I was pretty ok tall and muscular, well not too much, but also not skinny, but Romeo somehow had the strength of a superhero. 

When he didn't complain, I loosened my grip on his neck with one arm, taking ahold of his erect member, guiding it to my entrance. Romeo looked at me with hazy eyes asking "Are you sure?" I answered by lowering myself slowly and carefully onto his dick. A moan ripped through me, as I clutched onto his shoulders more when the pain hit. At first it was bad, but I kept pushing through it until he was fully inside me and this time, I adjusted to his size very quickly. I guess my body was still used to it from last night. Romeo release a shaky breath, his grip on my ass cheeks tightening. 

When the pleasure was finally definitely stronger than the pain, I pulled my head away from the crook of his neck, nodding to show him, that we could move now. Romeo wasted no time, lifting me up from his shaft a bit with my help, before I bounced down on it again. We both moaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of each other in this way. 

We started slowly at first, me bouncing up and down his dick, my anus perfectly wrapped around it, but when he hit my prostate and a loud whine ripped through me, something darkened in his gaze and we started to go faster. Feeling his dick pounding into my backside, hitting that sweet sweet spot over and over again made my own cock throb almost painfully. We quickened our pace even more, both of our breaths filled with need and pleasure. I let one of my hands wander to my own shaft, slowly stroking it as I threw my head back, enjoying every second of this.