"I will one day. ," Sincere said softly.

"Whenever you're ready but don't wait until it's too late. Goodnight Noon I love you. ,"stood Silas placing a kiss on her forehead before cutting off her light.

"I love you too Dad. ," replied Sincere.
_______

Morning**

Sienna Philips
"Come on Noonie. ," Sienna pulled her baby sister foot.

"Leave me alone Nee. ," grumbled Sincere trying to go back to sleep.

"Get up and get dressed I'm taking you shopping and out to eat. ," said Sienna.

"Did you say food was involved? ," her head popped up.

"Yes fatty now get up. ," joked Sienna.

"I'm up; I'm up give me like forty minutes. ," Sincere got up going to shower.

"An hour I understand just hurry so we can have a close park. ," Sienna walked out closing the door.

"Heard juuu. ," Sincere placed her clothes on her bed.

After getting dressed about thirty minutes later that pulled into the mall parking lot. Getting out both women fixed their clothes before checking their surroundings. Sincere and Sienna took pictures before up loading them.

"Post the second one. ," Sincere told Sienna.

"I am. ," replied Sienna.

thesincere.ee
You make me wanna come thru🧖🏾‍♀️

eeYou make me wanna come thru🧖🏾‍♀️

Liked by Nyc.Messiah, thesienna.aa, dollfaceZi, theserenity.yy, junecreationz, joslynnnn, and 4,334,519 others.
thesienna.aa- Sis🥵
theserenity.yy-🥺 my baby
dollfaceZi- other half b🤞🏽🧚🏽‍♀️
junecreationz-🌻you still my lil sis even though we not vibing rn.
views...
blueefacee- come thru then beautiful😍
junecreationz-fall back @blueefacee
thesincere.ee- @blueefacee Nah I'm good
Nyc.Messiah- she ain't coolin with none of you niggas.

thesienna.aa
If I gave that nigga to you, you still couldn't get yo boo back😉💞
#NYCvibes

aaIf I gave that nigga to you, you still couldn't get yo boo back😉💞#NYCvibes

Liked by Izzy4x, thesienna.aa, dollfaceZi, theserenity.yy, junecreationz, prettibrii, and 2,345,992 others.

thesincere.ee- Big sis😘
theserenity.yy- Sissssss🦄🥳 you & Noonie dressed alike.
Izzy4x- caption?
dollfaceZi- booooo🥵
views...
prettibrii- 😍
thesienna.aa- @Izzy4x it's nothing🤷🏽‍♀️
Izzy4x-📲 @thesienna

"Girl let me text this nigga. ," said Sienna.

"Who? ," asked Sincere as they entered the mall.

"Izzy child. ," Sienna fingers moved swiftly across her keyboard.

"I'm happy for you. You finally gotta boo. ," said Sincere.

"You can have one too. Messiah still is and forever will be crazy about you. ," stated Sienna.

"He gone have to keep being crazy then. ," joked Sincere making her sister laugh.

"Nobody's gone be mad if you decide to take him back. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks because they weren't in that relationship with y'all. ," said Sienna.

"I know it's just I don't wanna go down that road again and end up regretting it. ," Sincere spoke truthfully.

"You seeing someone else? ,"questioned Sienna glancing at her sister.

"Girl hell no. Do you see how hard it is for me to move on from Messiah? ," Sincere scrunched up her face looking at her sister funny.

"See I knew you still loved him. ," smiled Sienna.

"Never said I didn't love him anymore I'll always love Siah. I refuse to be played with. Do you love Izzy? ," explained Sincere.

"I do. He has this hood nigga vibe being that he is from Queens, but he's so sweet Sincere. ," smiled Sienna.

"That's how Messiah was when it came to me. He can be the scariest nigga to everyone else but with me he's a big baby. ," spoke Sincere reminiscing on the times her and Messiah shared.

"Your big baby. ,"Sienna pointed out.

"You know what come on let's go in PLT and get something fly. ," dragging her to pretty little things Sincere walked to the racks.

"We going out tonight? ," asked Sienna.

"Sure let's go out to dinner all of us. ," shrugged Sincere.

"Okay because Ren and Zi keep asking about you since you won't talk to them. They want to apologize. ," said Sienna.

"They can tonight over food at The Garden. ," said Sincere grabbing her sisters hand as they continued to shop.