I Really Want To Have Sex With Michael Clifford

A/n: sugarcoatedpainn I love you, thank you for all your reads, votes and comments that always make my day❤️

Give them a follow and read their stories, they started a Lashton (which I love) and have a few cashton ones as well.
*****
Luke slipped his fingers into Ashton's again, kissing him once more, before he reached for the red button. Ashton stopped him however, shaking his head. He began to speak, his voice cracked and dry.

"S-stay w-with me a min-minute"

Luke bit his lip in hesitation, but nodded, moving as close as he could to Ashton. Ashton cleared his throat roughly, so Luke handed him a glass of water from the side, which he shakily sipped.

After a few sips, Ashton leaned over and rested his head against Luke's broad shoulder, eyes shut and body heavy. He still felt drowsy, unsure of himself and his surroundings.

"You're awake, finally"

"Mhm...I-I'm sorry l-Luke"

"No, I am. Sorry that I didn't notice, and that I wasn't there for you. But, you're gonna be ok now, yea? We're all here for you"

Luke murmured quietly, lips gently tracing Ashton's knuckles. He rested his head closer to Ashton's, before he felt the smaller boy speak again.

"You we-were singing Outers-space...I...um, I wrote that for me, so I could remind myself that it would get better"

"And it does. I promise, it will get better"

"L-lu..."

"Yes love?"

"M'head hurts"

Luke slowly stood up, pressing a gentle kiss to Ashton's forehead, before he pushed on the small button. Luke pressed another kiss to Ashton's head, before moving to the side to make space for the two nurses that came in.

Luke took the opportunity and called Anne with shaky hands, before texting his brothers, Michael and Calum.

"Anne?"

"Luke, dear, you ok?"

"A-Ashton's awake"

Luke clamped his hand over his mouth as tears escaped him, and he bit down on his lip. Ashton was finally awake, and he was so happy.

He wasn't going to lose Ashton again.
*****
Another soft thud against Calums window caused him to groan in frustration and slam his laptop shut. He crawled out of his blanket and opened the window, glaring down at what appeared to be Michael Clifford with newly bleached hair.

"Calum!"

"What do you want Michael?"

"You. I want you to come here, and come with me somewhere. I also want some socks because I threw mine at your window"

"Why?"

"Throwing socks at your window because rocks would break it and I ain't paying for that shit"

"You're a real dickwipe, you know that?"

"But you love me, now hurry up!"

Calum shook his head and shut the window, disappearing from Michael's view. Michael smiled at the ground, faint pink coating his cheeks, before he selected a somewhat attractive wildflower growing along the sides of the house.

Calum came out moments later, snug inside of his coat, with a pair of mismatched socks in his left hand. One had little pizzas, and the other had rubber ducks, much to Michael's delight. He put them on quickly, before he handed Calum the flower. Calum accepted it with confusion, yelping in surprise when Michael linked their fingers and began to run.

They ran like that, with Calum stumbling behind Michael, until they reached a small park, illuminated faintly by streetlights in the darkness.

Michael stuck Calum's flower behind his ear, gently shifting Calum's curls out of his face in order to do so. Calum smiled softly, before he ran into the jungle gym, climbing up the netting.

He was nearly at the top of a beam, before he carefully perched himself, hands and feet balanced precariously. Michael seated himself on a slightly elevated platform, underneath Calum, smiling up at the kiwi.

Calums breath hitched as he stared down at Michael, and before his nerves could stop him, he hooked his knees on the bar and swung down headfirst.

He hung upside down, face inches away from Michael's, so close that Calum could feel his warm breath on his face. Michael's hands found their place around Calums cheeks, before he pulled leaned closer and their lips met.

Michael pulled away, breathless, his eyes lit with excitement. They stared silently at each other a moment longer, before Calum leaned closer, kissing Michael once more.

Michael carefully pulled Calum down, and held him in his arms, before lowering him to his feet.

With intertwined fingers, and happy smiles etched onto their faces, Michael and Calum found their way back home, falling asleep wrapped up in the same blanket.
*****
Michael's phone buzzed in his hand, indicating Luke's request to FaceTime. He rolled onto his side and accepted the call, motioning for Calum to play his guitar quieter.

Luke smiled and angled his phone towards Ashton, who was currently tucked comfortably under Luke's arm, with what appeared to be a plate of chicken nuggets.

"Hi Michael"

"Hey Luke...isn't Ashton supposed to be at the hospital still?"

"No, they cleared him, so we're cuddling and eating chicken nuggets. What are you guys up to?"

"Calum's playing guitar, I'm laying here doing nothing"

"I really want to have...sex with Michael Clifford, but he won't let meeee"

Michael said a quick goodbye, before he ended the call and tossed his phone on his bed, pushing Calum's guitar away. He pinned Calum down, before he kissed him roughly, playful smirk plastered on his face.

"Who said I won't let you?"
*****
Ashton's face reddened and tears brimmed in his eyes as he doubled over laughing. Luke unsuccessfully tried to hold back his own laughter, the sounds eliciting from his phone making both laugh only harder.

"Do you think he realized he didn't end the call?"

"I don't think so, they're really going at it, aren't they?"

Ashton whined and mimicked Calum's moans, while Luke did the same for Michael, both of them near tears. Luke ended the call for real, and he and Ashton sat silently, before bursting into laughter again.
*****
"Ok, at least our parents and siblings didn't walk in on us exchanging salivas"

"At least I didn't accidentally tell Calums mom I gave him a blowjob"

"At least I didn't forget to end a FaceTime call while I had sex"

"At least I- wait there's nothing left to say, goddamnit!"

Ashton pouted and glared at the others. Luke smiled and kissed his cheek, before pushing his lunch tray closer to Ashton. Luke slapped away Calums hand as he tried to steal Luke's cookie, cursing under his breath and instead snatching a piece of pasta from Michael.

Ashton stared at the cookie hesitantly, before reaching for Luke's water bottle instead.

"You can eat my cookie Ash"

"I-it's ok...I don't need-"

"But you want it. Go on beautiful"

Ashton smiled and picked it up, taking a bite of the warm cookie, much to Calum's dismay. He took a few more slow bites, before pushing the last piece into Luke's mouth.

"Thank you Lukey"

"Anything for you love, is there something else you'd like?"

"Well..."

"Do you want a Dorito?"