one / portal

'Chapter One'
  That damn cube.. 

- -
Perspective - Third Person ; Author
- -
( Remember )
Y/n - Your name
N/n - Nickname
F/n - Fake name
Y/h - Your height (below 6'5" please)
H/c - Hair color/s
H/l - Hair length
- -

A lovely H/c-haired girl was laying in her bedroom, half awake, as the sun's 'nice' rays burned her eyelids. With a groan, she sat up in her bed, stretching and silently yawning. She looked around her well lit bedroom and glanced. at her alarm clock, which displayed the numbers '7:45'.  She was hungry, but tired, therefore she was wondering if she would get up or not.  But of course, you can never argue with hunger.  She got out of bed and went straight to her kitchen.  She made herself some breakfast (Up to you.) and ate it. Then she went upstairs to the bathroom to freshen up.

After performing her short routine, Y/n entered her bedroom and then her wardrobe. She put on a grey t-shirt with a black hoodie and some black pants.  As she stepped out of her wardrobe, she stopped to look at a small glowing cube on the floor. " The hell is that? ", She muttered to herself.  She wanted to touch it.

She picked it up, observing it. It didn't seem to to anything so she put it inside of her hoodie's pocket. It may have been a dumb idea, but it's better than leaving that weird thing there. Probably.

Y/n ran around her bedroom, packing her small backpack with whatever she needed.   Then she picked her phone up, checking the time. It was now 8:15.  She was almost late, but didn't care.
- -
• Timeskip Brought To You By -  But first let's talk about our sponsor,    Raid Shadow Legends
- -

Y/n calmly walked into her classroom, not caring about how late she was. She had to deal with this hell. Then she had to go to work for 3 hours. Her parents disappeared for some reason, so  she took care of herself.    " Miss Y/n-", Her teacher was instantly cut off,
" Shut up. I'm here now, aren't I? ", Y/n said plainly. She then walked to her seat. 
- - - -

After that boring class,, Y/n went to the roof and sat on a wooden bench. Then she took her phone out of her pocket. She scrolled through Wattpad a little.  Nothing much was there to do. All her favorite stories were already completed, or just not updated yet.

A sudden pain shot through her hip as she hissed. Y/n looked down at her hands, which were grabbing that area. They were covered in blood.  She noticed a glow coming from her pocket.  It was the cube. She then removed her hood, only to see that nothing was bleeding. She sighed and put the cube inside of her backpack with her phone.

" This is getting weird.. But I'm keeping it. ", She said to herself. She heard the faint sounds of a bell coming from the school, so she got up and walked downstairs.
- -

As she walked through the hallways, people were beginning to give her weird looks and whispering to each other. She just rolled her eyes and continued walking.  Finally, she had arrived at her class, and her favorite one -- Art. Who wouldn't love art class? Even the worst artists enjoy it.  She sat in her usual corner, and began to draw/paint. 
- -
• Second Timeskip
- -

Everyone was running out of the school, happy to go home. It was Friday AND Summer break.  (Idk) Y/n slowly walked out as everyone was gone. She looked around. Her bus wasn't here. She noticed it driving off. Y/n sighed.   Now that her bus was gone, she was left with only 2 options.  Wait 3 more hours or walk through the forest.  She liked that forest, but her house was far, so it would be a long walk.  But she's not waiting 3 more hours. She has to get to work in 2 hours.  - -

So, she decided to walk through the forest. It wad a 40-50 minute walk.  Sometimes it would be an hour.
~ ~

As Y/n walked through the forest, she began to feel uneasy. She felt like this when she had the cube. So because of this, she searched her bag for it. It was a little bigger now.  " Now.. What do you do? ", She wondered aloud as she held it in front of her.  Nothing happened.  She then threw it.  It hit a tree and broke -- It sounded like glass shattering.  Some sort of portal was made from it. It was black with purple particles coming from it.  Y/n approached it, not wanting to leave it like this.  Then she walked into it.
. . . . . .