Part 18: Parenting

Start from the beginning

" For our baby silly. It needs a name and I think Deku jr is perfect" Said Ochako with a little blush.

Izuku had a bigger blush though.

"I-its just a doll Ochako. We don't have to name it" Said Izuku.

Ochako stopped pushing and picked up Deku jr and held him in her arms.

"Don't you listen to daddy Deku jr. He is just being a stupid meanie" Said Ochako as she rocked him back and forth.

'I think she is to much into this' Thought Izuku as he sweat dropped.

"C'mon Deku. We have to go get some baby clothes" Said Ochako.

' I don't know if she is talking to me or the doll ' Thought Izuku.

*Meanwhile.

"Did you really have to pick me? You know how much I wanted to be with Mina" Said Kirishima as he held the baby.

" Yes Shitty hair. I'm not going to be with that emo bitch any longer than I have to" Said Bakugo.

" Are you alright? " Asked Kirishima.

" No I'm not. Just the other night  I caught that bitch staring in my window. I locked every window and she tried to cut the class with a damn knife" Said Bakugo as he stood up and turned on his PS4.

" Damn. She seems pretty bad." Said Kirishima.

"She is. I just want to play dragon Ball: kakarot in peace now" Said Bakugo as he plopped down on the couch.

Just then the baby started crying out in a very loud whining sound.

Bakugo stood up and yeeted the baby into the closet in anger and sat back down.

'We are so getting an F ' Thought Kirishima.

*Meanwhile.

Momo and Todoroki were at Momo's house.

"So do you know how to raise a child?" Asked Momo as she searched for some clothes for the child.

"Nothing other than what we learned in the last month. I swear though Bakugo will take better care of his doll child then my dad ever took care of me" Said Todoroki.

" Your dad can't be that bad" Said Momo.

" He is. He wants me to be perfect in every class and successed him in his company one day. He never asked what I want to do in life. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten an arranged marriage for me yet" Said Todoroki as Momo started to dress the baby.

"Is it really necessary to dress up the child?" Asked Todoroki.

" You boys just wouldn't understand" Said Momo as she shook her head.

*Meanwhile

"No no no! You must hold the bottle at the right angle! It says it right in the handout! " Said Ilda as he took the baby and the bottle from Asui and started feeding it himself.

"Um Ilda I have younger siblings. I think I know what I'm doing" Said Asui.

" I know Asui but we must follow the instructions quite clearly! And we still need to name her, dress her, and-

Ilda kept rambling on while Asui sighed.

'Im probably the only girl who didn't get carried away with this' Thought Asui.

*Meanwhile.

"What did you do?" Said Mina as she looked at the baby that had several red blood stains and a little knife in it's right hand along with clothing similar to what toga is wearing.

"I improved him. Now we have something in common" Said Toga.

" W-where did you get the blood?" Asked Mina.

"Don't worry about it." Said Toga with a creepy smile scaring Mina.

*Meanwhile.

Kamanari and Jirou was probably the only pair that hasn't gone overboard with the baby.

They didn't dress it up, didn't name it, and only touched it when they had to feed it or stop it from crying. Plus they switched the baby to each for the night every day.

*Two weeks later.

"Alright. Let's see how everyone did." Said Midnight as she walked around the room.

" Alright first is Uraraka and Midoriya" Said Midnight as she looked at their baby.

"Seems to be in very good condition. And the report for your baby is good as well. I also love the outfit" Said Midnight.

" Thank you Sensei! We worked really hard on Deku jr! " Said Ochako causing Izuku to blush a little bit from the name.

"It paid off. You guys get a A" Said Midnight as she wrote on her grading sheet.

She walked up to Bakugo and Kirishima next.

"I haven't gotten a single report from your two bab-"

She saw the baby in several pieces.

" I think you know your grade" Said Midnight as she walked away with Kirishima upset and Bakugo not giving a damn.

She went to Ilda and Asui next.

"Not bad you two. I see that you even got the angle of the bottle correct. A+" Said Midnight as she walked over to Momo and Todoroki.

"See? Always follow the rules" Said Ilda with Asui suprised.

" Now you two also did pretty well. Although I don't like the clothing but that hardly matters. You both get an A" Said Midnight as Momo smiles and hugged Todoroki causing him to turn red.

Midnight walked over to Kamanari and Jirou.

"Very impressive you two. A +" Said Midnight as she walked over to Mina and Toga.

" Um can you explain the way this baby looks? " Asked Midnight.

" I'm sorry Sensei. It wasn't my choice." Said Mina.

" I really don't see a problem here" Said Toga.

" Well at least the report was good enough. C+ " Said Midnight as she finished all of the grades.

"Next week we will learn how to make babies" Said Midnight causing everyone in the room to groan in agony.

*Later.

"Hey Deku you know you were a pretty good dad" Said Ochako."

"O-oh thanks O-ochako. You were a pretty great mom" Said Izuku.

" Thanks Deku! I can't wait for us to have our own babies! " said Ochako.

.......

Ochako then realized what she said and turned into a tomato.

"IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" Yelled Ochako as she ran away blushing waving her hands.

"YOU DIDN'T?!?!" Said Izuku, also a tomato.

So which segment was your favorite? Mine was Mina and Toga.

Anyway I want to make another story alongside this one. I have one where Izuku becomes a quirk less hero and another with Ochako as a Villian. There will be lots of izuocha of course but tell me what you would like to see most.