Chapter 16- Life Is Like A Car Crash

Começar do início

Kathryn sits with the photo in her hand a little longer before placing it back into the box and placing the box back into the wardrobe where it belongs tucked away in the back so no one else knows it is there. She looks back over at the clock - 6.54am then looks around thinking about what she could do seeing no point in going back to sleep. She grabs her phone from her side table and turns it on, She also picks up her tv remote and turns on her tv. She walks over to her dressing table and pulls out her curling tongs after she plugs them in she clicks onto her spotify on her tv and begins to play her music not too quiet but not too loud either. Kathryn sits at her dresser table while she curls her hair knowing she has plenty of time to do what ever she feels like. After She finishes curling her hair she creates a right hand side pattern in her hair, she pulls the hair from the right side round the back of her head, She takes the hair from the left hand side and begins to do a loose side braid that comes down her left shoulder. After she has finished her hair she applies Light make up on her face making it barely even noticeable that she has any one due to the clothing regulations written up from over 200 years ago.

Kathryn gets up off her chair and dances over to her wardrobe when she opens up her door she looks at her clothes feeling displeased at them. She pulls out a black knee high skirt and a short sleeved baby blue blouse and throws it across to the bed.

15 Minutes Later-

Kathryn fully dressed puts on her black kitten heels and looks herself in the mirror.

"I'm so over this outfit, I cannot wait to get out of it" Kathryn moans hating every single bit of what she has to wear day in and day out. She picks up her phone and messages into the girls group chat which includes Alice and Ella.

"Today's outfit, the same old crap" Kathryn sends into the messenger with a picture of her standing in front of her mirror. She looks at the time on her phone - 7.42am makes a face as she looks at her room not sure what else she can do. She sprays some perfume on, grabs her phone and keys and heads out of her room.

She walks through the empty halls down to her dads office hoping that he would be in there and up for an early visit. She stands at the office door and knocks on it, she waits with her hands behind her back still holding her phone and keys. Greg opens up the door and Looks at Kathryn surprised.

"Good morning, Miss VanderVall. I didn't expect to see you here this early in the morning" Greg states shocked at her presence.

"Good morning Greg, I woke up a little earlier than usual so i decided my father might like a visit from his favourite daughter" Kathryn greets him with a warm smile

"Of course, come on in" Greg says letting her into the room.

Kathryn walks into the room and sees Justin sitting at one of the desks while Greg closes the door back up.

"Kathryn i didn't expect to see you here this morning" Justin mentions to her as he stands up off his chair and walks round to her. Greg sits back down at his desk and carries on with his work

"Funnily enough neither did i " Kathryn jokes with him as it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Justin gives her a hug.

"You look beautiful" Justin compliments her looks as he takes a step back to look at her

"You do indeed" Greg agrees with him

"Thank you both"Kathryn thanks them with a little smile.

Justin walks back round to his chair and sits down, Kathryn pulls out the seat in front of his desk and sits down, She places her phone and keys on his table.