No one wasted any time in settling down when they arrived at the club

No one wasted any time in settling down when they arrived at the club. There were Challengers already at the bar, some were on the dance floor and some were chilling in the lounge.

"How long are we going to be here?"Aleister asked Punk, who he was sitting next to in the lounge.

"Until somebody starts crying so....probably for like 3 hours."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm on Jersey Shore with the way these kids act."said Tommaso who was also sitting with them.

"Oh buddy, you're telling me. Its like the casting agent found a group of the absolute trashiest people and put them in a house together. Then theres guys like us who just get to sit back and watch."said Punk.

--

"What do you got there?"Dolph asked Trish as he walked up by the bar.

"A Pina Colada. Im basic."she said as she took a sip.

"You don't look basic."he flirtatiously said.

She smiled.

VC-Dolph-Trish is gorgeous I mean, she's my type on paper. Pretty face, hot bod, nice ass, nice tits.

"You know, I think you and I should talk some more. We don't spend enough time together in the house."

Trish raised her eyebrows, "Well...you do know that I have a boyfriend right? And he's also part of the show."

"You're saying I should be worried about Chris? I don't know what you're doing with a guy like him. I mean look at you. You're a 10, he's 2. The guy's like a big toddler. You can do better baby."

"And by better you mean you?"

"You're damn right."he took his finger curled a lock of her hair.

Trish looked over at Chris who was too busy killing it in the conga line that had formed on the dance floor with a bunch of random club goers.

"I think if you give me a chance, you'll see what you're really missing out on."he said.

"Yea right. I'll end up being just another one of your statistics."

"Are you crazy? Ive been dying to find a woman like you for the longest while."

She forced a smile, "Um.....well I'm gonna go on and head back to the girls now."

"Alright sure. You know where my bed is, should I expect you tonight?"

"We'll see."she winked.

----

VC-Paige-So everyone's dancing and letting loose and then....I look over and I see Dean....shirtless.... sandwiched between two girls who are bent over, twerking on him......Like jeez Dean. Renee left just last night.