016

Two Weeks Later

Baekhyun was dressed nicely today, and he was in a state of concentration. He was currently talking with Yixing, Junmyeon, Yifan and a messenger. Chanyeol sat on the other side of the room just staring.

"This is going to be a hard journey, but you can do it." Baekhyun spoke softly

"They might try to kill you but they also may not. We just want to settle this."

"KING JUNMYEON!"

Everyone turned to the door Baekhyun moving as soon as he saw blood on the guard's shirt. Everyone followed as Baekhyun ran over to a little boy who was covered in blood.

"sweetheart look at me" Baekhyun spoke softly as Yixing tried to find his wounds

"I-I'm scared"

"No it's okay. Everything is going to be fine, I'll be right here by your side" Baekhyun sniffled

Chanyeol stared at the whole situation his heart racing while he watched the little boy bleed. Baekhyun stood up as Yifan helped Yixing bring the boy inside. He made his way to Chanyeol falling into the male's arms letting out loud sobs.

"Why are you crying so hard?" Chanyeol asked softly

"I don't know! A-As soon as I saw him I felt like I had known him since the day he was born. Something is wrong" Baekhyun cried

~~~~

The black-haired little boy slowly sat up looking around in confusion. He couldn't remember how he got hurt but he remembered a pretty man promising he'd stay by his side. The man made him feel safe. He stood up out of bed looking around the large room.

"H-Hello?"

The room stayed quiet as he walked out of the room and into the hall. He noticed a guard walking by and quickly spoke up.

"Wh-Where is that pretty man?"

"Who?"

"He has silver hair a-and he's nice"

"Prince Baekhyun!" the guard smiled widely

He led the little boy down the hall and to another bedroom. He knocked on the door a few times before someone opened it.

"Is Prince Baekhyun with you?"

"How are you feeling?" Baekhyun interrupted

The little boy smiled excitedly rushing over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled softly as the boy hugged him tightly.

"Better"

Ah a child has been introduced and Baekhyun has an odd connection with him.