004

Baekhyun stood up looking down at the shirt he wore. It was clearly Chanyeol's, and he enjoyed wearing something that made him closer to Chanyeol, especially since it smelled like the man.

Baekhyun looked around, a bit of confusion filling him as he tried to remember what happened last night. He remembered waking up healed, but he barely remembered the conversation he had right after that. So he chose to follow the strongest smell. Chanyeol. He slowly made his way down the stairs, seeing an open door. Loud laughter could be heard from inside, and he could smell other wolves. Baekhyun stepped into the room, his eyes immediately landing on Chanyeol. He was sitting on a couch with a male in his arms. Baekhyun didn't like the male at all.

His facial expression softened as Chanyeol looked at him. Chanyeol stood up, pulling his arm away from the male he was sitting with. Baekhyun felt his heart rate speed up as Chanyeol walked over.

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel great, I'm not sure what's happening, but I feel great." Baekhyun smiled.

"Well, your family is here. You are a prince, and they are here for you."

"I-I have a family?"

"You do", Chanyeol smiled, pulling Baekhyun over to the couches.

Baekhyun looked around as everyone went silent. There were so many people, but one made Baekhyun start crying. He could tell by looking at the woman that it was his mother. He rushed forward, falling into her arms crying hard.

"I thought we had lost you" She cried softly.

"Just look at you" A deep voice spoke up.

Baekhyun looked up as his father joined the hug. They sat there like that for a few moments, his parents letting him go to meet his brothers.

"Why don't we leave you all to get to know each other? Besides you're here for the week, take today" Junmyeon smiled softly.

He rushed the boys out of the room, Yixing closing the door behind them.

~~~~

Baekhyun followed his brother Tao into the dining room, the two giggling softly at the joke Jongdae had told them. But as soon as Baekhyun saw the way the male from earlier was touching Chanyeol his smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" Tao questioned

"Nothing" Baekhyun huffed, taking a seat.

He glanced over to Chanyeol before looking to Kyungsoo who sat in front of him.

"Who is that?"

"That's Jinyoung, he's been Chanyeol's friend since we were kids. Why?" Jongin asked

"No reason"

Kyungsoo stared confused as Jongin jumped into the conversation.

"He's jealous babe."

"No, I'm not! I've got no reason to be jealous."

"You so are, I can feel it. It doesn't help that you keep glaring at Jinyoung," Jongin chuckled.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Baekhyun huffed.

Baekhyun didn't say another word just quietly eating dinner. He sat there his mind repeating the same thing over and over. 'I'm not jealous I don't like him. I'm not jealous I don't like him'

"You think very loud" Luhan piped up

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he stared at Luhan. Luhan chuckled, responding through his mind.

"Baek, he's your mate."

"No."

"Whatever you don't get to choose, you realize that right?"

"Leave me alone"

Okay, let me quickly tell you who is whos brother. Chanyeol's brothers are  Kyungsoo, Sehun, Minseok. His 'mom' is Yixing and dad is Junmyeon. Baekhyun's brothers are Luhan, Jongin, Tao, and Jongdae. Also I know I said like once a week but I'm impatient 😂