014

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun over to the table full of drinks, their faces a slight pink from their kiss. As soon as Baekhyun reached for a drink His mother walked over.

"Well that was quite a show"

"Yeah" Chanyeol chuckled softly

Baekhyun grabbed two drinks handing one to Chanyeol. Before Baekhyun's mother could say anything else Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol towards the door.

"Where are we going?"

"I-I'm not really in the mood to dance"

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol down the hall making his way to the door. But Chanyeol stopped him. He chugged his glass of Champaign and spoke with a smile.

"I have another Idea"

He dragged Baekhyun upstairs and into his room. Before Baekhyun could ask what Chanyeol wanted to do Chanyeol had pulled him into a kiss. Baekhyun melted into the kiss, Chanyeol grabbing his glass and setting on the table.

"I've been holding back for a while now" Chanyeol smirked his hands popping open the buttons of Baekhyun's shirt.

"Don't you think this is too quick?" Baekhyun asked softly he was still trying to hold back.

"Too quick? Havent you been wondering what I'd be like in bed? I know you're curious" Chanyeol whispered the last part his hands on Baekhyun's hips

Baekhyun shivered at Chanyeol's tone, pulling the taller in for another kiss. He had nothing to lose so why not. (Except yo virginity)

Chanyeol smiled into the kiss as he unbuttoned Baekhyun's pants. Tonight was about to be so fun.

~~~~ (sry)

Baekhyun giggled softly as Chanyeol left kisses down the back of his neck.

"Look at you" Chanyeol smiled

"Everything about you is perfect"

He smiled at Baekhyun as he moved down the bed. He lifted Baekhyun's leg placing soft kisses moving his way up. He stopped at Baekhyun's thigh, peeking to see if Baekhyun was still watching.

"Maybe you could-"

"Hey are you in here?? Mom is looking-"

Chanyeol looked over to Sehun who stood in the doorway. Chanyeol was glad he pulled boxers on when he and Baekhyun had finished. Baekhyun quickly pulled his leg under the sheet, Sehun letting out an awkward cough.

"I-I'll just tell him you went to bed"

"Yeah, now go" Chanyeol glared

~~~~

Sehun ran back into the ballroom and straight for Yixing. The male sat there with a worried look because of Sehun's rushed movements.

"They're in Chanyeol's room...Uh" He stopped for a second

"They did it" He continued

"What?" Yixing looked at him with a surprised expression

"Y-Yeah! I'm pretty sure they're about to do it again"

Hehehe Sehun gonna tell everybody