003

Everyone looked at the king in confusion, Baekhyun especially.

"You're Baekhyun, you're the prince from the east kingdom that went missing at two."

"What?" Baekhyun spoke confusedly.

"Holy shit" Yixing gasped.

Baekhyun looked up at the roof of the room, completely quiet.

"I'll get into contact with them and tell them to come this way." The king spoke walking out.

"Would you like some time alone? This is a lot to learn in one day." Yixing spoke softly.

Baekhyun nodded as Yixing slowly pushed all the boys into the hall.

"Don't go" Baekhyun spoke looking at Chanyeol

Chanyeol glanced at his mom before looking at Baekhyun. He shut the bedroom door, taking a seat by the window.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome, is there anything you need?"

Baekhyun shook his head as Chanyeol looked out the window. He stared at Chanyeol, his eyes scanning every inch of his face. The male made Baekhyun feel safe, and he had a strong scent. Baekhyun could smell he was different from others.

~~~~

Chanyeol looked over to his bed, seeing the now-asleep Baekhyun. He felt a strong attachment to him, but he wasn't going to act on it. He didn't know him, he didn't want things to get awkward.

"Sir, there's someone asking for you out by the garden." A maid spoke peeking into the room.

"Who is it?"

"I think it's that Jinyoung boy."

"I'll be down in a moment"

She walked out of the room, Chanyeol peeking over at Baekhyun.

"I'll be right back," he whispered.

~~~~

Chanyeol walked over, taking a seat beside the black-haired male who was waiting patiently.

"It's been so long"

"I can't talk long what do you need?"

"I just wanted to come to see you....is there something wrong?" Jinyoung questioned him.

"I haven't gotten any sleep and I saved a lost prince and found out about an hour ago, and now he's sleeping in my bed." Chanyeol sighed.

"This sounds like one of the fairy tales my mom would tell me. Did you guys kiss?"

"You know me Jinyoung, I would never do that to someone who I just met. "Besides, I don't like him like that."

Chanyeol ignored the feeling in his heart as he said that. He didn't understand why he had these feelings already. He had never dated someone and never fallen for anyone. But in a matter of seconds, Chanyeol fell for him.

"I was joking," Jinyoung laughed.

"I'll be inside"

Chanyeol slowly walked away from Jinyoung staring in silence. He was glad to hear Chanyeol didn't like the prince like that. Maybe he still had a chance.

As 2020 gets ready to start I'll give you this chapter.