Loot [51]

With a swipe of the enthusiastic Shadow's hand, the three arrived at Yogumunt's corpse in no time at all.

Unlike before, seeing the corpse didn't slow (Y/n) down in the slightest. He excitedly plundered the corpses, whistling a tune to himself as he did. He almost stopped for a moment, thinking that Fanzer should be the one to do this, before he continued anyway, casting the thoughts aside.

Uriel approached to go help (Y/n), but Yama held his hand out in front of her, softly stopping him. She looked at him with a burning glare in her eyes, but that intensity faded when she saw how happy (Y/n) suddenly became.

"Aha!" (Y/n) leapt up with a dark red mana crystal in his hand, and then, as if in response, a few items appeared out of thin air in front of him. "Oooh, more goodies, nice!"

[Sovereign's Cloak]
[Rank: SSS]
[The Sovereign of Magical Construct's Cloak, obtained after the Sovereign's death. This cloak, now reverted to its original state, is filled with magical energy. This cloak holds an immense amount of mana, bolstering the user's magical abilities dramatically. The efficiency of any soul-based skill is quadrupled.]

[Bone Lord's Mask]
[Rank: SSS]
[The mask of a long-since fallen Bone Lord, Hades. This mask dramatically simplifies the process for casting a spell. Spell-casting speed is tripled.]

(Y/n) whistled at the drops. The Sovereign's Cloak was obviously most efficient for Yama to have, but if it boosted the ability of Soul Attributes, (Y/n) knew that several other people could enjoy the buffs of it as well, like Fanzer or Ichigo.

If he'd done all the work on his own, he'd have no doubts about giving it to Yama, but he hadn't done it all on his own, so those thoughts weren't present. Regardless of who it'd go to, he was glad he'd obtained it at all, storing it into his Inventory for now. The Bone Lord's Mask was a similar situation, albeit a bit more expansive than the former item.

It could help several of (Y/n)'s Shadows, but it could also assist Ichigo, Fanzer, or a number of other Hunters.

With that figured out, (Y/n) repeated the process, traveling to Longshen's corpse next. He picked up the mana crystal and happily threw it into his Inventory before turning to the other valuables.

[You have received the materials: Lightning Dragon Bones.]

[Plasma Blade]
[Rank: SSS]
[Attack Power: +5000]
[A greatsword empowered by the essence of Longshen, a Constructed Dragon. This blade grants the user incredible strength while allowing them to strike with the undeniable force of lightning.]

(Y/n) immediately knew who the greatsword would go to, the Shadow who'd been by his side for the longest. Maybe that was a bit rude to choose so easily, especially because Fanzer had done most of the work regarding Longshen, but he shrugged the thoughts aside.

Fanzer would've had no interest in using the blade, and none of the other raid members used greatswords, or at least, they hadn't for this raid. As such, (Y/n) didn't find any immediate issues with giving the sword to his Summon. Besides, his ability was the cause of such a creation regardless.

And in fact, (Y/n) glanced over at his MP bar, seeing that it'd been steadily dropping for the last several seconds. It filled up fast enough to make the difference negligible, but he could tell what was happening.

He turned towards Yama and Uriel, the latter faithfully kneeling to him. Yama nodded, his attention elsewhere. With a swipe of his hand, a portal appeared and (Y/n) didn't hesitate to walk through.

Several yards away, Igris was being destroyed by several other knights. These knights were about the same size as Igris, but they weren't named like the Perfected Constructs. Regardless of this, they were still proficiently holding Igris back, even with Siegfried's Vorpal Blade boosting his swordsmanship severalfold.