𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ☼

jorge pov:

jorge pov:

"benji wake up, its 7:30 in the morning and the cruise leaves at 9:00 and it takes us 40 minutes to get there!"

benji ignored me as he was a big time sleeper and wasn't a morning person.

"benji come onnnn." i said for the second time shaking him to get him to get up.

"fine, i'm not going with you. i'm already dressed up, have my bags packed, and th-"

i was silenced by benji putting his hand over my mouth to shut me up and turning around to face me on his side.

"i know, i don't even take long to get ready. you could've at least told me a good morning first." he said with a fake frowny face.

"well good morning then." i said kissing his cheek lightly and getting up to wait for benji in the car.

-pass 15 mins

"sorry i had to make something to eat for myself and i showered and i.." benji said getting in the car quickly throwing his bags in the back seat of our new black mercedes.

"it's fine let's just go." i said not caring about what he was taking so long for .

-time skip (again)
benji and jorge are boarding the ship.

"hello! you two must be best buddies! enjoy the ride." the man in the pirate suit in the entrance said greeting us quite loudly said.

"best buddies.. sure." benji said to me
i laughed and went along following him with his hand in mine.

"where's our room benji?" i asked him.
"umm i'm trying to figure it out, it says it should be right over her-"
"eww! look at those f*ggots!" someone yelled from a group of teenagers.

i struggled to say anything and just wanted to go, i don't usually stand up for myself.

but benji thought other wise, of course.

"oh really?" benji yelled back pulling me closer to him and dropping the bags on the floor.

he forcefully kissed me and i froze but melted into it trusting benji in what he was doing.

not too long after we let go and saw the boys faces in utter shock.

"never seen that before?" benji said and grabbed me by my waist and walked off to our room with me.

-

we arrived to room 207 on the 2nd floor.
he opened the door with our keycard and stepped inside.
it looked so nice inside, like a cozy room on a ship- literally.

benji sat down the bags on the nearby couch and jumped onto the bed sighing of relief.

"come over here with me jorge." benji said sounding half asleep.

i walked over there and laid next to him. he turned on his side as i was on my back looking at the ceiling.
"you're so hot." benji said out of nowhere making me blush as he looked down at me.

he traced his finger down my jawline making me shiver for some reason.

"are you okay?" he said

"yes i'm fine sorry, maybe just cold." i replied
after that he put his arm around me and his head on my chest and fell asleep smiling.

"i love you too benji." i said before falling asleep too.

-
what this was so bad i might actually delete this lmk if u want me to continue this into a smut or fluff or idk comment 🙉🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🐒🙈🙊🙉🙈🙉🙉