𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁3 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

since y'all wanted them to give movie head kkskskskabananjak jenny is gonna write it for me :)
-

jorge woke up in benjis arms, close to his body and wrapped around his arms.

jeyjey slowly removed benjis arms off him because he needed to go get something to eat before benji woke up and ate all of the food.

jeyjey slowly got up not waking benji.
but his plan failed and benji woke up and saw jey getting up.

benji grabbed jeys wrist letting him know he was awake.

"where are you going?" asked benji pulling jey back down on the bed again into his arms.

"no where..." replied jey.

"you couldn't wait for me to eat breakfast with you?" benji added.

"well yes but-" jey replied. "no."

"i don't blame you." benji said laughing a bit getting up to go to the kitchen with the love of his life.

"i'm too lazy to make food." said jey.

"me too." benji replied. "i'm gonna order something from mcdonald's breakfast menu."

"sounds good." jey said sitting next to benji on the couch with benjis arm around him.

benji couldn't help but stare at jey and how cute he was. better yet how lucky he was to have jey.

"why are you looking at me like that?" asked jey blushing a little.

"because i love you." benji said.

jey smiled and his blush became more red.
benji pulled in for a kiss and felt jorge tense up but melt into it.

jorge pulled away and said, "i love you more and you don't know- or i don't know what i'd do without you."

benji laughed kissed jey quickly again and said, "whorehey."

jeys facial expression was "annoyed", but he didn't care.
"only for you daddy." jey said knowing that benji got turned on when he would call him that.

they hear a knock on the door.
"food is here !" benji said.

*time skip after breakfast / around 5 pm*

"are you ready?" jey asked.
"now i am. let's go." -b

benji and jeyjey were getting ready to go to the movies to watch (ur fav movie)

benji wearing a button up black shirt, not fully buttoned at the top, with jeans and converse.

jorge was wearing one a causal salmon colored t shirt, with jeans.

-in the movie theater food court-

"hi can we get a large popcorn with those mini cinnamon bites and two large slushies?" benji said rushingly.

"slow your self down." jeyjey joked and said it quietly only for benji to hear.

"shut up. i'm hungry." benji said paying the cashier.

"always hungry but never for me." jeyjey said walking with benji to pick up the food on the other side.

"that's not true, but let's go the movies about to start." benji added

benji and jey went to sit in a section in the back where 2 seats are connected and it looks like a little bed.

jeyjey and benji set down their food on their sides before getting asked by a worker,
"would you like a blanket? if so return it to the "blanket box" named box by the exit at the end of the movie to be washed." said the worker smiling.

"yes, thank you." said jey taking the thin but large grey blanket.

benji took it and put it on top of them, as the lights dimmed down meaning the movie was going to start soon.

*time skp*

after a while jey was getting bored of the movie.
"hey i have an idea daddy." said jey to benji making benjis eyes dart at jey.

"don't call me that in public, or right now." benji said.

"okay sorry daddy." jeyjey said again with a smirk.

jey slipped his hand under the blanket to fell benjis pants tighten.

"stop it." benji said trying to move jeys hand.

"too late." said jey moving away benjis hands and unzipping benjis pants and pulling them down only to reveal his hard cock
(ew i hate that word akskajaiskdn)

"mmh, no." jeyjey said removing his hands from benji.

"not when you've already teased me." benji said pushing down jeyjeys head under the blanket.

"i love when your aggressive." jey said making benjis cock twitch.

jeyjey licked from the bottom slowly up to benjis tip and putting as much as he can inside of him.

benji let out a grunt.
benji was filled with pleasure making him put his hand on jeys curls and pulling them to create his own pleasure.

benji felt him self hit the back of jeys throat multiple times making his head throw back.

jey surprisingly took it all in which he doesn't usually do.

jorge came up for air, since he'd been down for long.

benji looked at jeys messy face.
"such a whore for me." benji said kissing him quickly then jey going back to what he was doing.

jey wanted benji to cum so he only sucked on the tip, making movements with his tongue which he knew benji liked.

benjis grunts turned into moans which only jey could hear.
this made jey go faster and putting it all back in.

"j-jorge im gonna c-" benji couldn't finish before cumming in jeys mouth.

jey swallowed all of it.
jey looked at benjis red face and smiled.

"thanks cum bucket." said benji.
"seriously?" said jey annoyed.
"just kidding, thank you jorge."
"whatever." said jey laughing.

"love you too." benji said jokingly getting napkins to clean himself up letting jey go to the bathroom to wash his hands.
-