𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶 / 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𓆉

benji felt like crying. no, he was better than that but jeyjey had cast his spell on benji and it was going to be hard to break. 

benji had been slowly avoiding jeyjey for the next few days. he had tried to talk to him, which didn't make sense to him. if he loved noen, shouldn't he be talking  to him? and then, when he got hopeful, he would see them at the library together, or walking together. it would break his already broken heart even more. 

one week after he had avoided him, jey was hurt, and tired of trying to get him to talk to him again. scared and sad, he went to noen, his friend.  "noen, why is benji avoiding me? he's never been like this before." 
"i'm telling you jey, it's because you're hanging out with me so much. i've told you over and over. i don't need help getting together with addy. thank you, by the way for doing that. but if it works out, it works out. ben is the one who needs you." noen said
"and i've also told you, noen. benji doesn't get offended or jealous like that. at least i don't think." noen suddenly stopped walking.

but i can tell, jeyjey he thinks he isn't loved. he thinks that he will always be second best. and i know, jeyjey, you love that boy, but he doesn't know that. he doesn't know that he deserves the world and more. he doesn't think you love him anymore."  noen said

jorge was suddenly overcome with emotion as the realization of noen's words came crashing down on him.  "oh, noen. you're right. i've been spending every day after school with you. without telling him why or where. he thinks i'm cheating on him!" and he started crying, unable to hold on to his emotions any longer.
"you can make it right, jey. go to him." noen said  "thank you noen." jeyjey said and ran off. 

jey got to benjis house soon after his conversation with noen. he took a deep breath and knocked on the door.  "hm?" benjis tired voice made his stomach flutter.  "it's- it's jeyjey." he whispered.  "oh," he said. he almost started crying when his tone gave away that he was disappointed to see him.  "can- can you open up?" he asked, struggling to find words once again.  "i- not right now jorge." benji said. "please." jey said. he didn't care the he sounded like he was crying, and let out a small sob. "please." he repeated.  a soft clicking came from the door, and jeyjey saw the handle slowly turn. 

"what do you-" he started, but couldn't finish because jeyjey had wrapped him up in one of his bug hugs that he loved so much. as much as he wanted to sink into his touch, he couldn't.  so he unwrapped his arms from his waist and looked jeyjey in the eyes.  "why did you come here," he asked jey, walking to the couch.

"listen, benji" he got cut off by benji. "jorge. if he makes you happy, you don't have to apologize. i've always wanted you to be happy." he said, quickly blinking away the tears welling up in his eyes. 

"but benji that's not it. i hung out with noen because he wants to get with addy, and i wanted to help him start the relationship.

benji realized that this whole time he was wrong and everything started to float in his mind.
"really? i thought you were cheating on me with noen!" benji said
"no i'd never trade him in for you amor." jey said to him

they hugged and they caught up on things they haven't talked about in a week and they both fell into a peaceful slumber because they both missed each others love.

@pitchfeels on insta wrote this♡♡