𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲

-it was morning and jeyjey was the first one who was awake and he had a morning boner as always. he realized it was benjis birth day and so he rolled over to see benji ms shirtless body under the white fluffy covers

he was aroused by his muscular body as he only had his boxers on. he laid his hand on benjis sleeping face and kissed him softly even though he was still asleep.

he reached down to benjis boxers and slid his hand into his boxers and found out that benji also had a morning boner.

he went under the covers and pulled down benjis boxers but they got stuck on his ass because he was wearing skin tight boxers, but he pulled them down anyways.

he stared at benjis 9 inch cock and wondered what he should do first.  so he put his soft pink lips that had carmex lip balm from the night before around his hard boner and started to suck.

he stopped for a little bit and started to undress. himself and started to suck again.
he was alarmed when he felt a hand push his head farther down his dick.

it was benji, he had awoken. "at least a good morning?" benji said chuckling and taking his hand off jeyjeys head.

(no i'm not adding the 69 part cause i feel like benji would just top)
after a few minutes of jeyjey sucking benji off he stopped before benji almost cummed in his mouth.

"why'd you stop amorrrr?" benji said confused
"cause i wanna.. uhh-" since jeyjey is usually very shy benji put his hand on jeys mouth and finsihed the sentence for him.
"fuck me?" benji said

"yes." jeyjey said in his adorable spanish accent
"but first let me finish, but your gonna have to cum twice now. or more. he said teasing him
jeyjey sucked on benjis dick for about fifteen seconds and he came all on jeyjeys face making it drip out his mouth.
jeyjey swallowed most of it, leaving him with cum on his cheeks.

"sorry about that." benji said to jeyjey "now it time to give me the actual best birthday present ever. but your gonna have to beg for it."

"ughhh why i want you now." jeyjey said
"i know." benji said
"okay fine. daddy can i please have you??" jeyjey said
"nope gotta beg more for it." benji
"BENJI CAN I PLESE HAVE YOU IVE BEEN WANTING YOU FOREVER." jeyjey said in his broken english
"okay fine." benji said in his deep voice "but it's gonna hurt since your hole is so tight."
"i don't care." said jeyjey "i made it clear what i want."

"okay well let me go get the lube."
said benji

while jeyjeys naked body was waiting for benji to come back he thought about what he was getting himself into since he's never done this before. was benji different during sex?

"i'm back." said benji with the lube already on his hard 9 1/2 inch dick. "bend over."

jeyjey bent over with his face in his hands. "just stick it in." he said

"are you 100% sure?" benji said
"never been more sure in my life benji." jey said

benji slowly stuck the tip inside of jeyjey making them both moan. he went deeper and deeper. each time making jeyjey moan louder and louder.

"fuck yeah." benji said
he trusted faster and faster to where he was making jeyjeys hole bigger to fit in benjis thick cock inside of him. before reaching his climax
benji stopped and turned jeyjey around on his back and started to fuck him again .
jeyjey put his arms around benjis neck because benji was going so fast he couldn't hold on to himself .

"c-can i cum inside you.. j-jeyjey..?" benji said through grunts. "it's your birthday so go ahead." jeyjey said before benjis warm cum filled up his asshole and benji sighed in relief and kissed jeyjey and took out his dick.

all the cum slowly came oozing out of him and benji got a towel and cleaned some of it up for jeyjey.

benji threw himself next to jeyjeys naked body on the bed and put his arm around him kissing him and whispering in his ear, "best birthday present you could ever give me." he said to jeyjey.

"we just have to figure out how to explain why the bed has cum stains." jeyjey said laughing.

"jeyjey i love you." benji said
"i live you more." jeyjey replied

they both fell asleep under the fluffy covers while jeyjey was being hugged by benji tightly.
it was the best sleep ever and jeyjey couldn't wait to say something about it on twitter.
-jennifer