𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿

Benji couldn't resist her. She was just so perfect, her dewy fair skin, perfect smile, and don't forget her body.

Benji pulled her into the nearest empty room at the party, smashing his lips onto antonio

antonio stopped to take their shirt off, shortly continuing after.

Benji stopped to take off his pants and polo shirt, revealing his hard cock.
(that word 🤢)

antonio palmed benjis dick while benji put his hand on her neck pushing her down onto the bed taking off her skirt and undiEs.

He tossed them to the ground and pulled out his niNe iNch cock from his boxers looking up at antonio making sure it was okay.

Her needy expression made him want her more , forgetting about Jorge.

'Who cares? I'm not even fully gay. It's not like jorge's my only option.' Benji thought to him self thrusting into antonio making her moan over the load music at the party.

"B-Benjamin-" said antonio through moans.
This made benji want her more.

Not long after, benji came inside of  antonio making his cocK twitch inside her making her reach her climax too.

It faded away. The image of them was gone.

"Jorge? Jey!" Benji said turning on the lamp after hearing Jorge's muffled cries.

Jey woke up with what felt like tears in his eyes.  His eyes focused and he saw benji looking concerned over him.

"Baby are you okay? Why are you crying?" Benji asked running his finger over jeys cheek.

"No i'm not okay! Just know if you ever cheat on me I will kill you. Or have you already cheated on me? With all your "girl" friends? You seem to really care about them." Jey said getting angry.

"Jorge what are you talking about? You know i'd never cheat on you with anyone. You were made for me and I was made for you." Benji said trying to process this in his head.

"What about that time with antonio? Huh?" Jey said getting up.

"We talked about that. I was mad at you for something dumb and I was trying to get back at you. But I'm sorry about that, I really am!" Benji said getting annoyed now.

Jorge stared at Benji, realizing how he was arguing over some dumb dream.

"I-i'm sorry." jey said softly getting back onto the bed, laying down face up.

"No, i'm sorry. I should've never done anything like that to you." Benji said softening up.

"It's okay, but you know i'm sensitive." Jey replied.

"I know." Benji said. "Come here."

Jey got closer to Benji.
Benji laid next to J, letting jorge put his arm around him and his leg on his third leg. (😉)

Benji put his arm around jey holding him tightly.

"I love you, and sorry again." said jey quietly.
"It's fineee. It's not your fault for this." Benji said. "I love you more."

Jey hugged benji tightly for a second, then feeling benji kiss the top of his curls.

Jey looked up at benji and kissed him.
Not aggressively, or passionately.
Just pure love.

Benji smiled through the kiss.
"goodnight amor." benji said to his sleepy lover.

"Goodnight banjo." jeyjey said half asleep.

Benji turned off the lamp and fell asleep to the sounds of the crickets and the outside noises.

-jenny and val

𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬 (smuts) ♡𓂸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें