𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

jorges pov:
(side note jorge is read/said like - hor-hey or whore heh)

-
i woke up with a jolt, immediately feeling my stomach tie itself into knots. i grumbled softly so i wouldn't wake the pretty shirtless sleeping boy beside me. as silently as i could, i slowly got up from the bed. certain i hadn't woken my boyfriend up, i started walking down the hallway.  

only seconds later, i heard the rustling of our bed sheets and heard him say, "jorge? are you okay?" i grunted, seeing as my well thought out plan of being as quiet as possible didn't work out.
"yeah, just a stomach ache." i said, trying to sound as okay as i said i was. "get back in bed!" he whispered- yelled.
"i'll get you water and an advil."
"i'm fine," i said, trying to assure him that i could get myself an advil.

i jumped as i felt his hands wrap around my waist and legs, and sighed when we carried me to the bed bridal style and laid me down on it. "i knew i could never tell you to get back into bed so i thought i'd do it myself," he said, and i could practically hear the smirk on his face.

i lightly chuckled and slowly laid back onto the fluffy pillows.
"i'll be right back," he said as he quickly walked out of the room. only moments later, he came back with medicine and water.

"baby, i'm fine." i said as he handed me the water. "don't pull the 'i'm fine' quote on me, jeyjey.
we all know this bug has been going around at school lately."

"you're right" i said, sighing. who could say no to benji suggesting a day of cuddles? exactly.
"okay, i'm going to run down the to market and get some chicken noodle soup." he said with a smile "but we already have some in the cabinets." i said
"no, not the healthy all organic stuff your mom gets," he said while making a face, "i'm going to get you the good soups. be right back babe!" i laughed.

i was so in love with this boy, it physically hurt.

-val