𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶

benji couldn't sleep. well, of course he couldn't. he could never sleep, unless jeyjey was with him. so, that's why he was currently walking to  jeyjeys house, at approximately 2 a.m. in the morning. when he reached his door, he was about to start knocking it when he heard something. he listened carefully, and slowly he heard jeyjey and his best friend, noen, talking. benji knew they were neighbors, but, 2 a.m.? that made no sense whatsoever.  he knew he shouldn't, but he had to. so, he eavesdropped.

"yeah i know noen, it'll be okay." he heard jeyjey say.  "i know i know, i just don't want to ruin things, you know?" noen replied. "yeah, yeah i know. it'll work out. you'll find a way, i know you will."  "thanks, jey. you always know what to say."  "it's no problem noen. i'll always be here. literally."  benji heard then both giggle softly, and a strong and sickening thump went through his stomach. of course being benji, he always assumed the worst situation possible.

is jeyjey cheating on me? did he use me to get to noen? have i been his boy toy? what am i to him? a nothing? what did these 6 months we've been dating mean to him? i knew it. i shouldn't have thought that he loved me. "no one will love you, benji." he thought then he sighed, and walked back home, taking in the painful thoughts that he hadn't thought since he started dating jeyjey.  the next day, benji walked into school. nobody could tell he was hurt. well, except jeyjey.  i wonder if jeyjey can tell, even if he doesn't love me now. did he ever love me?  Benji got out if his thoughts when jey came to walk beside him.  "hey benji!" he said. "hey, jorge." he said, hating that his stomach fluttered when he said his name.  "are you okay?" he said, touching his arm. He noticed.  he flinched away from his touch. "yah." 

"i know you're not. you can talk to me benji."  "ok." he said and jey sighed. "i'm going to be with noen today after school." said jey  "mhm," benji grunted, trying not to sound disgusted.  "if you need to talk, call me." jey said. He waited a moment for him to reply, and when he didn't, he walked off.

written by: @pitchfeels on ig

---

this took some time but do you guys want part 2? 😳👊🏽