𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝘆𝗷𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝘁2

"fine, please daddy?" jeyjey said pushing benji down onto the bed.
"nope." said benji snarkly "gotta do better than that."
"please daddy? iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou. i need you right now more than anything!" said jeyjey.
"hmm no." said benji.

jeyjey smothered benji with kisses on his face, neck, and chest distracting benji making him roll his eyes back.
"keep doing that and i'll give it to you sooner." replied benji to the sweet kisses he was receiving.

when benji was the most distracted jey got on top of benji quickly and slid benji's hard cock into jeyjeys tight asshole and surprised benji making jeyjey moan because it was too big inside him and he hadn't been stretched yet.

"someone's a little whore for daddy." said benji
"only a whore for you." replied jeyjey in between moans.

once benji found jeyjeys rhythm he thrusted harder every now and then hitting jeyjeys g spot.

benji and jeyjey were both fucking laying down and benji took jeyjeys leg in a sideways position with his leg elevated.

this made benji say, "fuck im about to cum."
"cum on my face." replied jeyjey. he'd never done that before so he wanted to try it.

"are you sure..?" said benji grunting reaching his climax
"yes daddy cum on your little whores face."
replied jey.

jeyjey got off benji and got under his legs with benji dick above his face as he watched benji jerk off to cum on jeyjeys face. it made jeyjey blush but he didn't know why.

with jeyjey daydreaming the cum got all over jeyjeys face unexpectedly and he stared at benji until he was done and then he watched benji fall next to him in relief.

benji kissed his cum-faced boyfriend and told him he loved him and so did jeyjey and they laughed at how ridiculous jeyjey looked.

"i'm gonna go clean myself up." jeyjey said getting up and going to the bathroom, and benji watched as his naked boyfriend walked to the bathroom and shortly fell asleep.

"okay im bac-" jey realized benji was asleep so he went and laid next to him and he fell asleep with his arm around him.

———
omg i had to restart the whole thing instead of fixing stuff but i hoped u enjoyed this I tried to add more detail than words but if you don't like it, and I'll stop doing stories like this 🥵🖤 please vote/click the star 🖤 also tysm for the reads ily guys sm