𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 + 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ♡

ok so I posted part two of jealous jeyjey but it got deleted and it's under review idk why so enjoy the story while I rewrite jealous jeyjey! :) but i'm working asap for u guys sorrrryyyy :(
——
Jeyjey laid in bed and finished typing up a tweet talking about how much he missed Benji.
He smiled and clicked "post" and within a few minutes all his fans started liking and replying to it, he smiled reading them but one specific reply caught his attention.

"I'm sure Benji doesn't feel the same, saw him w another guy a few hours ago lol"

Jeyjey frowned and clicked on her profile, he never seen her before nor heard her name mentioned by his friends or Benji.

He thought to himself, "A lot of people don't like our relationship and will hate... she's making this up.." at least that's what he wanted to think. Another part of him was starting to overthink. Jeyjey loved Benji with all his heart and the thought of losing him made his throat close up and felt his heart sink.

"What if she's telling the truth.." Benji hasn't texted Jeyjey that much that day also.. he said he was busy, which just added more worries to Jeyjey.

*Texting:*
Jeyjey: Benji 🙁...

*after a few minutes*
Benji: hey amor! what's up? you okay?

Jeyjey looked at the text message and felt like crying. he didn't want to tell Benji that he was jealous and scared to lose him. especially that he sort of believes what that girl said.

jeyjey: i'm fine... where are you?
Benji: i'm at a friends house
Jeyjey: oh.. quien?

Jeyjey watched benjis text bubble type... then disappear, then pop up again as if he was thinking of who to say. Jeyjey's heart started racing, he started making up scenarios in his head.

benji: sorry bbecito, syd was showing me something, it was hilarious you want to see?

A part of him didn't believe Benji. He looked again at the tweet he got from the girl and frowned and opened her profile again. He sent her a DM and told her that she really shouldn't be making up stuff that can hurt peoples relationship especially if they're fake.

She instantly replied and said that she wasn't. She then sent a picture of what looked like Benji giving someone a hug. Seeing that instantly hurt Jeyjey.

*text:*
Jeyjey:  seriously? Benji you know how much te amo... and you decide to cheat on me? was everything you said a lie to me? actually i don't wanna know.. please don't talk to me every agin.

Jeyjey put his phone down and started crying into his pillow. the pain he felt was immense and he just wanted to lay there and cry his heart out so he wouldn't feel the love he had for Benji since it would only cause him pain.

*text:*
Benji: Jeyjey what are you talking about??
Benji: answer me please
Benji: please don't break up with me, i love you!
Benji: babyboy please..

Jeyjey grabbed his phone and screenshot the convo with the girl and her tweet and the picture, he didn't say anything but send them to benji.

*text:*
Benji: wtf 😭.. no that's a lie. Baby you know i would never put you in a position to lose you! Please just talk to me.. i'll clear everything up.

Jeyjey looked at his phone and just turned it off, he threw his phone at the hend of the bed and kept crying. And before he knew it, he was fast asleep.