𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗲𝗿

jorge pov:

2:00 pm, the time my health class started, with my crush, benji krol.

he wasn't the type to spill his feelings out to someone; more of the i don't care type but with a soft spot only some can hit.

"hey jorge!! the best fag in the world." benji said putting his arm around me playfully snapping me out of my thoughts.

"umm, hey. that's not nice benji, you're always so mean to me." i replied sitting down at my table with my best friend who sits with me, benji sitting in the table in front of me.

"hahaha, he's so funny." said carli, my best friend of almost a year now.
"yeah i guess." i replied awkwardly not knowing why she found that funny.

oh wait, i almost forgot. She's had a huge crush on benji for the longest but she doesn't know i like him. that's the only thing i haven't told her, considering she's my best friend.

*time skip*

we were watching some lame compilation of football, since the teacher was also the football coach.

I was pretty bored; i admit, the football players were kinda hot.

"hey benji! here." said carli whispering and giving benji a small note.

i rolled my eyes and watched his reaction.

*benji pov*

i took the note from carli and opened it, it read: "hey, i got those new shoes that you said i should get so we could twin! (๑>◡<๑) "

i didn't really tell her to get them, i just didn't wanna be rude but, you know.

i had to write back so i just wrote: "ayy"
i didn't wanna look like i was flirting with her but she would take it the wrong way either way.

i hanes the note back to her quickly glancing at jorge for a second.

i could kiss him on site, he looked so adorable when he was bored.
well he always looks cute.
but he can't know that. I don't think he likes me, a lot of guys seem to like him for his looks, but i don't know how or what to do to tell him how i feel.

the bell rings.

i pack my bag with my binder and put my book bag on in a swift motion.

jorge gets his things and walks to the door to exit.

i walk quickly in front of him blocking him from leaving only leaving me and him in the room while the others leave, and the teacher stands outside of the door not looking inside the classroom.

i put my hand around his neck surprising him.

"benjaminnnn," he said taking my hand off his neck smirking a little.

"i'm just kidding, haha." i said pushing him a little as he walked out the room with me to the next class.

"you're so annoying." jorge replied me to me going into his gym class with me.

*jorges pov*

god that made me want him so bad when he put his hand around my neck. I had to play it off since i don't want it to look desperate.

Benji only let me call him benjamin which i found nice, but i wonder how much longer i'll hold it in.

We do have a 2 day long field trip tomorrow for health; some camping thing.

maybe i'll ask him to be my roomie, not sure.

as i was walking into the gym from the locker room, benji comes up to me and asks,

"Hey i know it's a little late but all my friends already have roommates and i was wondering if maybe you-"

"wanted to be roomies for the nights?" i said cutting him off.

"well, yeah." he said rubbing the back of his neck blushing a little.

"sure. I guess." i replied smiling.

"thanks." he said walking off. he turned around quickly again and said, "i love your hair today by the way!" saying it loud enough for the people in the gym to hear.

a crowd of "ooooohs" filled the room.
carli shot me a angry look, seeming jealous of everything benji said, which she probably heard.

i pretended not to notice, but i sat down on the bleachers and smiled to the ground.

wondering, will we f- sorry i mean, well- will something happen between us? something good i hope.

—————

omg nibba this took me kinda long but i sorta hate this should i continue it or not aosknfjsdj luv u guys skfjfjdjdjs