𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 1&2

-an: the bathroom was big btw and i accidentally deleted part one so i put them together lol
-
"well i don't care." said jeyjey sitting next to benji in an empty train station at 12:30 am "

it's not my fault that we missed the train and it's not yours either." replied benji

"yes it's your fault for no-" jeyjey couldn't finish his sentence because of benji's hand around his neck.

"it's nobodys fault." said benji tightening his grip around jeyjeys neck.

jeyjey tried to get benjis hand off and when he did benji pulled jeyjeys waist closer to him and said, "i'm just kidding i know you don't like doing that kinda stuff."

"i kinda liked it." replied jeyjey dragging benji into the train station bathroom leaving their luggage behind.

benji took off his shirt quickly & jeyjey placed his hands on the benjis abs running his fingers down through them and benji took off jeyjeys shirt because he wasn't gonna wait any longer.

jeyjey unzipped benjis pants and slipped them off making eye contact with benji. he saw how hard benji already was which usually takes longer to get benji this hard.

benji took off his skin tight boxers making jeyjey get up to take off his pants revealing his white lace panties he wore when ever he knew this was gonna happen.

"let's make this quick and easy." benji said giving jeyjey signals to suck him off first, and he did.

jeyjey always started sucking at the tip but since benji said he wanted it quick he put the whole thing in his mouth making it hit the back of his throat.

"i love it when it hits the back of my throat." said jeyjey making benji start to mouth fuck him.

but benji couldn't wait longer since the second train was coming soon.

so benji turned jey around pulling down his lace panties and smacking his ass before putting it in.

"mmh. jorge your so tight.." said benji through grunts.
"i know daddy." replied jeyjey also through moans.

soon moaning sounds and skin slapping filled the closed bathroom stall.

benji picked jeyjey up in a missionary position fucking him harder since jeyjey was so light to carry.

benji didn't stop making eye contact with jeyjey while fucking him which made jeyjey blush harder.

"im about to cum get on your knees." benji told jeyjey. 

so jeyjey got on his knees and let benji cum all over his face.

benji and jeyjey smashed their lips together for a few minutes eventually breaking it up because their train came in 3 minutes

so they cleaned up and got dressed. they ran out the bathroom and got their luggage as the train had just arrived.

"round 2 when we get home." whispered benji into jeyjeys ear.

soon on the train jeyjey fell asleep on benjis lap as benji ran his fingers through jeyjeys now less curly hair as he had cut it earlier this week.

benji felt like the luckiest person in the world when he was with him.

-j