••••••

Lilith appeared directly behind Stefan and grabbed his arm, flinging him into a tree. Stefan went to move but Lilith grabbed his neck and forced him still. Stefan struggled for a minute but he realized he was powerless against Lilith's far superior strength.

"Well, Stefan, it seems you've made a very big mistake." Lilith says, voice dark and cold. A voice that would send shivers down even the toughest men's spine.

"And what would that be?" Stefan asks, not knowing what's in store for him.

"You threatened my family and that is unacceptable but because I need you I won't kill you I'll just hurt you." Lilith says as she starts lightly tapping her nails against Stefan's cheek. Stefan tried to move away but Lilith's grip prevented him from going far Stefan.

"What are you gonna do...torture me." Stefan says with a certain nonchalant tone that Lilith snarls.

"Oh no, Stefan, I'm debating if I should tear your mind apart with your worst fears or let you deal in the agony that is the venom cursing through my veins." Lilith says with a sadistic grin and Stefan, despite being emotionless, flinched in fear.

"Venom?" Stefan asks.

"Uh huh, venom, and very potent venom if I do say so myself." Lilith grins. "So pick your poison, Stefan, what is it you want. Your mind ripped apart or your body in agony." Lilith asks as her face shifted. Her snake-like fangs dropped and she saw Stefan's eyes widen minutely. "No answer? That's fine with me. Enjoy agony, Stefan." Lilith said before she forced Stefan's head to the side.

Lilith sunk her fangs into Stefan's neck and let a small dosage of her venom flow into his body. Lilith had to keep the dosage small because if she used to much she could kill him. Lilith didn't want that. Lilith pulled back and dropped Stefan to the floor. Stefan began to shake and let out small whimpers as the venom made its way through his body and within minutes it will feel like his entire insides were alight in flames. He'd begin to wish for death but he wouldn't be granted that mercy. Lilith knew Stefan would be in pain for only a few hours because of the dosage but that was enough.

"You forced my hand, Stefan, and this is just the beginning. Imagine if I put my venom into sweet Elena or even your brother. Back off Stefan or you won't like what happens next." Lilith said to Stefan before she walked away, leaving the vampire to suffer alone. Lilith smirked and disappeared once more.

••••••

Lilith reappeared in Klaus' studio and saw the hybrid painting a picture. Lilith walked up behind Klaus and rested her hands on his shoulders, gently massaging the muscles there. Klaus groaned softly and leaned into her touch. Lilith also let her fingers mess with the necklaces Klaus always wore. Klaus sighed, loving the feeling.

"Is it done?" Klaus asked softly.

"It is. Stefan is currently laying on the forest floor screaming in agony." Lilith said and Klaus smiled.

"Good job, my love." Lilith smiled. "How long will he be like that?" Klaus asked as he tilted his head back to look at her.

"Only a few hours." Lilith's said and she locked eyes with Klaus. The brunette leaned down to press a soft kiss to Klaus lips before she pulled back and forced him to look forward. "As much as I love your face please look forward." Klaus chuckled but went back to painting. Lilith smiled at the scene, she loved when they got moments like this.

"Remember, love, we need to get ready soon for the fundraiser." Klaus reminded Lilith, who nodded and smiled.

••••••

Lilith and Klaus were talking to Carol Lockwood, the mayor of the town. Klaus had an arm securely around Lilith's waist and the brunette was resting against him. "You know Carol when I think of a mayor I think of an old fuddy-duddy, but you really have changed my perception!" Klaus said sweetly to Carol, trying to get in her good graces.

"Oh, thank you!" Carol smiled.

"I mean you are just delightful! What color are your eyes?" Lilith joined in and smiled at the mayor.

"They are blue." Carol answered the brunette.

"Oh yes, they are." Lilith said. She smelt Damon before she heard him. Klaus' arm tightened around her waist.

"Look at what the cat dragged in. Nice vest." Damon said with a smirk. The raven haired vampire ignored Lilith's presence.

"Thank you very much, good to see you, Damon. Carol and I were discussing about whether you would be the other big benefactor." Klaus said with a smile.

"What do you say Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge. You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation." Carol said, backing up Klaus' words.

"Carol, don't take this the wrong way, but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid and his wife who ruined your son's life?" Damon said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, come now. Some would say that I saved it from all that nasty full moon business. I've never had to go through it myself more than twice, to be honest, but still, I'm very sympathetic." Klaus said with a grin, knowing exactly which words to use.

"Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon. And our town." Klaus' smile widened at Carol's words.

"From who? His hybrids are the one the town needs protection from." Damon asked.

"Well, I'd have no use for them if your brother would kindly return my family."

"Not gonna happen." Damon said immediately.

"That's what I thought, which is why I've come to an agreement with the Mayor. You and the Council stay out of my hair, I stay out of yours. Your town gets protected, my hybrids get left alone and everybody will be happy. All you have to do is to get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends."

"Please Damon, just get your brother under control, or the Council will be forced to take action against him."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Damon said, totally shocked at the events and Lilith grinned.

"Come on, Damon, give peace a chance." Lilith's grin widened at Damon's look. Klaus chuckled from next to her and Damon shook his head. He just couldn't believe what was happening!

Pick Your Poison ♠️ Klaus Mikaelson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें