YO 1K VIEWS

HEEYOOOOOOOO

It's me again...

I just wanna say...

THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN THIS FF! IT FINALLY REACHED 1K VIEWS!!!! NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE! (Me have no life 🙃)

I'm just so happy, since this is the first time this ever happened to me..

I really enjoy writing this fan fic, even though it's really bad...

I just opened this and I'm like OH SHIT 1K VIEWS!

First of all, I want to thank you for the readers that read this bad ff. You guys are the main reason why I continue to write. Even if you a small number, you still make writer happy 😁

I also really want to thank you for all the people who voted for my book! Those votes really motivated me to keep on writing, and it also really warms my heart that people appreciate my work...

But of course, I really want to thank this person....

pitifulcupid , YOUR COMMENTS REALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!
Those comments probably pushed me to write up to the 20th chapter...
Thank you so much for giving life to my boring ass work, and for making me laugh in each chapter...Lmao I think we reached 400 comments just the two of us talking since we so damn loud...

Once again...

THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL! I HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE READING! UNTIL THE NEXT MILESTONE!!!!!!

(Lmao this story might reach 40 chapters, depending how much time I can alot for this ff, or maybe I'll just be lazy to write about anything. Who knows?)

⚡️-Pikachewie-⚡️