What's Wrong With Me? | 6

Y/N's POV
—————————🌧————–————

As Chaeyoung and I were walking home, so many things ran through my brain.

I think I like someone in my class

I wiggled my head and pretended as if nothing happened

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was staring at me. She was laughing at me and kept repeating the words "So, who is it?", which made me want to choke her

I just ignored every annoying comment that my sister gave me, and we finally arrived at our dorm. As soon as I opened the door, Chaeyoung ran to the refrigerator, and got loads of snacks before going to the couch. She tried to pick up the remote for the TV from the table accross her, but she couldn't reach it. She then calls out "Y/N!!!! Can you pwease get the remote for me" as she pouts, doing an aegyo.

After living with her for years, I knew how to resist her cute little face. I failed a shit ton of times before. Today, I will persist. I said "Go get it yourself, you lazy cub"

She pouts and shouted "YOU'RE USELESS!" before standing up.

I sighed and thought:

Why am I living with this annoying girl

Then I hear her shout "WHAT'S FOR DINNER?"

Jeez, she got a million snacks from the fridge. She's still hungry? Damn, I should really teach her how to cook.

I decided to go with kimchi fried rice, because it was one of my favorite dishes

I placed the freshly cooked food down the table, and said "You can go eat already. I'll just rest in my room for a bit"

As I closed the door to my room, I let myself fall down to my bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about Tzuyu.

Her perfect face, her perfect posture, her perfect glance, her perfect hair, her perfect punch-wait wait what?

Everything is perfect with her....except her attitude.

Still, who wouldn't fall in love with an angel right?

I spent the next 2 hours daydreaming about her.....

Why can't I take her off my mind?

I didn't notice that I eventually doze off, not knowing what tomorrow will bring me....

-The next day-

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP
"Y/N!!!! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I WILL—"

I cut her off when the door swung open and she saw me, ready for school

She was so shocked that she choked on her own saliva. "WHAT THE FU—"

"HEY! Watch your mouth young lady" I said before she can even finish her sentence

It was 5:30 am, and I'm ready to go to school

Why?