Hangover | 13

Y/N's POV
—————————🌧————–————

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

My head....

As Ryujin and I stared at each other, she quickly looked under the blanket, and sighed in relief.

Hmmmm...

Then she said "Oh thank god. We're safe." as she removed the blanket, showing her pajamas.

Ohhhhh...so nothing happened?

She looked at my confused face and said "Uhh, yeah nothing happened don't worry"

What the.....is she a mind reader or something.

And then suddenly, a wave of pain entered my head. I held my forehead and tried massaging my head.

UGGGGHHHH

Is this what you call...hangover?

Jeezus I'm never drinking again.

"Ohhh. How are you....so sure?" I asked, as I searched for my clothes awkwardly. My head is still throbbing with pain.

"Yeah, I think. I don't remember anything...happening between us" she said as she looked up to think.

"Fuck I don't remember anything that happened last night" I said as I tried to put on my clothes.

"I kind of remembered some...but I'm positive that we didn't.....do it." Ryujin said as she fixes her bed.

She then turned to me with a serious face, and said "If you ever tell anyone what happened here–"

She first pointed at me. Then she put her index finger up, and slid it to her throat.

I shuddered in fear. That gave me goosebumps.

"O-okay" I said, I trembled in fear.

"Okay, we're going to pretend as if nothing happened here, okay? We're going to go down, and we're going to have a nice normal breakfast. Got it?" Ryujin said, showing who's boss.

I don't like this side of Ryujin. It's scary.

And hot.

STOP Y/N!

I snapped out of it and exited her door

We agreed we shouldn't go down together, since it's going to be weird.

As I wandered around the hallways like a maze, I finally found the stairs. I went down, and I met 3 pairs of eyes when I reached the first floor.

"Hmmm, hey Y/N...." all of them said in unison

Ooooohhhh shit. This is bad...

"Uhm-h-hi!" I said as I tried to walk past them. But the three of them blocked me.

"So uhh, mind telling us what happened last night" Nayeon said as she raised her eyebrows.