Zombie | 15

Y/N's POV
—————————🌧————–————

I grew silent the whole time, as I tried to push all the pain that I encountered just a few seconds earlier. I didn't speak, and most of the time, I didn't really pay attention to the world going on around me...

I was walking home, and I didn't look like a person. I look like someone who just saw a ghost, but the truth is, I'd rather see a ghost, than to experience the pain I felt, just a few hours ago.

The picture of Jeongyeon smiling at me, with tears running down, just made me want to hug her...

I wanted to cry. I wanted say sorry. I even wanted...to die...

I didn't know how to react, or what to do in that kind of situation.

Chaeyoung, feeling the vibe, suddenly goes closer to me. She pulls me into a warm hug.

"Hey Y/N....Whatever's going on with you....it'll eventually pass....okay?" Chaeyoung whispers as she held me close.

I love this little cub so much. I'm so lucky to have her...Otherwise I would probably be in the after life already.

"Y-yeah. I guess" I said, my heart still shaterred into pieces.

We arrived at my house, and I just laid down my bed. So many emotioms grew in my heart, as I cried on my pillow while I slapped it several times. I cried for hours...until I eventually closed my eyes, and let dreams enter my mind.

Was it..............the right decision?

-Time lapse-

It's been 2 weeks...since the rooftop incident.

My appearance...actually made me look like a zombie.

I was pale, with eyebags so deep, you can see it from a mile away. I haven't showered in...well...2 weeks. My hair? HA! It's probably dead, like me inside.

I had no motivation to move forward...except the girl that's beside me...

I looked at her, and boy, this view...it's just so perfect...

She had airpods on, while she bopped her head to the music she was listening to.

I smiled, as I forgot about the rooftop incident, for about 20 seconds.

I just looked forward, knowing she can never be mine...

For the past two weeks, Tzuyu and I worked hard on the project. I considered it a distraction for the pain that I was feeling inside.

Although I wasn't active, Tzuyu still worked with me, which was surprising. I was the cold one this time, and she didn't even mind. I was happy she's there. It's kind of like she's accompanying me when I'm down.

As for the gang, Jeongyeon didn't join us anymore. I just stared at the empty seat, while I ate my lunch slowly. Mina was depressed, looking like she's the one who's been rejected. Chaeyoung on the other hand, took this as an opportunity, and consoled the sad penguin. She kept hugging her, while she kept close to her everytime. I can see she's been in a good mood the entire two weeks.