Cat Fight | 7

Y/N's POV
—————————🌧————–————

What the fuck is going on here.....

Sana's face was facing sideways, with her mouth open because she was shocked as everyone who was present in the cafeteria

She slowly turned and faced Tzuyu with a raging glare. Even though her eyes were puffy, you can still see the aura around her with pure rage and anger.

Sana then shouts "YOU FUCKING SLUTTY BITCH!" as she pounces on Tzuyu. She grabbed her hair and pulled it so damn hard, Tzuyu almost fell to the ground.

Students were now cheering and shouting as the two gorgeous girls fight. Other students were taking pictures and videos using their phones.

Tzuyu, not backing down, turned her killer instincts on as she kneed Sana on the stomach area, and then she pushed the snake to the ground.

Sana stood up quickly, but I can tell she was really hurt with the quick combo that Tzuyu did to her. She was about to attack, when she was stopped by, you guessed it, Kai.

Kai grabbed Sana's cheek and forcefully makes her look at him. He checks the bruises that Tzuyu mercilessly gave her.

He then faces Tzuyu and shouted "How dare you! How fucking dare you touch my girl? Who do you think you are? If you think you can do these kinds of things in my school, then you should expect a world of pain coming your way."

These maddening words even made Tzuyu gulp hard.

Those words suddenly made a jolt of adrenaline run through my body.

He clenched his fist and then he tried to throw a punch to Tzuyu.

All of a sudden, I see myself standing in front of Kai, holding the punch he threw. My grip on his fist was enough to send fear into Kai's heart.

I then confidently said "If you're going to hit a queen, make sure her king is not around to see the fucking mistake that you were about to do"

Tzuyu's jaw suddenly opens as I threw a right hook towards Kai's face. He stumbled backwards and leaned on Sana, who was really concerned for Kai.

Kai quickly stood up and gently brushes his hand on his shoulder to remove the imaginary dust that was on his side. Kai was showing that he's not going down with just one punch. He ran towards me and tackled me hard. Since I have no experience in fighting, I received his tackle and found myself falling to the ground.

He then blindly swung his right fist towards me. I dodged it perfectly, where his right fist met the cement floor. He cried in pain as he got off me. He looked at his hand, and it's probably broken.

A smirk forms on my face, as I thought I've won the battle.

All of a sudden, a shout comes out of nowhere

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Oh fuck. I know that voice. The smirk that was on my face suddenly turned upsife down. That belongs to the teacher that makes Math interesting for me

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU'RE GOING AWAY WITH THIS? Y/N AND KAI, GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" Ms. Park exclaims as Kai and I stood up.