Perfect Plan | 8

Chaeyoung's POV
—————————🌧————–————

As I arrived in our dorm, I noticed the front door was open. Dark thoughts suddenly appeared in my head.

What if, Y/N ran away because that weakling was ashamed about the scene?

My hand reached out for the doorknob, shaking as it touches it. As soon as i opened it, there's nothing unusual, besides the fact that Y/N's shoes were scattered around the room.

And then I saw Y/N on the couch, sleeping with a smirk on the loser's face.

What the—

Y/N's, ok?

Y/N didn't even have bruises or cuts on that ugly face.

Hmm, maybe the loser really did win?

And then, the most brilliant idea came onto my mind.

The bedroom was not occupied, and I can finally sleep on a bed again.

The thought just makes me giggle, so I hurriedly placed my bag down and tip-toed my way to the bedroom. I opened the door, then my happiness just suddenly gets snatched away as I heard,

"What do you think you're doing?"

Oh come on. So close

I heard those words coming out of Y/N's mouth.

"Uhm, nothing. I just wanted to....clean your room.", I lied. Yeah I don't think I'm getting away.

Y/N stood up and looked at me with a sarcastic smile, and said "Aww, how sweet. But I don't think I want you to clean my room. I want you to rest. Ok come here and sleep on this couch."

The asshole walked towards me, and I gave.   Y/N my aegyao, but this fucker
just pushed me and went to the bedroom. I just heard the click coming out from the door.

Y/N locked the door, and left me outside.

Uugghhhhh. Y/N didn't even cook dinner yet. I'm so hungry. How can a baby cub grow without my nutrients?

I retreated to the couch, with a defeated face.

-The next day-

Tzuyu's POV
—————————🌧————–————

Sigh. Another day on this awful ass school.

I just bopped and danced my way to my classroom, not caring about a thing. Why?

One reason is the sun is still not up. It's 4:20 in the morning. No one's literally here

The other reason is....I just don't fucking care.

As I enter the classroom, a strange feeling suddenly builds up on my mind.

Then I looked at Y/N's chair.

I stared at the chair as I walked to my seat.