Another Boring Day | 1

Y/N's POV
——————————🌧————–—————

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

"Y/N!!!! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP I'M GOING TO BUST THIS DOOR DOWN AND KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!" Chaeyoung madly screams while banging hard on the door. (no bad thoughts pwease)

Ugghhh. Why is my loud little sister making a ruckus this early in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and I looked at my Star Wars clock attached to the wall of my room. I got irritated even more. Jeezus it's 5:45 am. School starts at 7:45 am. My sister is crazy....

"Oh My God Jihyo, IT'S TOO EARLY TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I shouted back as I burried my face with a shiba inu plushie. I don't wanna leave my bed. My bed is my wife....

"I swear I'm going to call mom if you don't get off your bed." she mutters which made me feel anxious.

"Alright alright I'm moving. Jeez you do know we're like 15 minutes away from school right?" I said irritatingly as I walk into the bathroom.

As you may know now, I'm L/N Y/N and that annoying little cub named Chaeyoung is my little sister.

We live in this tiny dorm/apartment in Seoul (or whatever city you like) with 1 bedroom, a kitchen, 1 bathroom, and a living room. As a kind and humane person that I am, I make her sleep in the living room while I sleep on the bedroom (MUAHAHAHAHA).

We've been like this for almost 2 years now, since mom went to another country to work. I hated her for leaving us, but hey, at least we're not living on the streets. My dad left us when I was around 1 year old.

Of course, I admit that I do feel lonely for not having my parents around, but hey, that's life right? You can't really have what you always want. At least that was my mindset ever since.

As of now, I'm a senior in highschool, and boy, do I hate school. Math is just numbers flying around my head. What's 1+1? I have no clue.

The only thing motivating me to go to school right now is so that I can get a job in the future. Sure my sis is a brat and my mother is not really active, but I still love my family. Too much perhaps.

My sister, Chaeyoung, is an enthusiastic little girl. She's a top student in probably her batch, and she is hella smart. She has a really big brain where she can memorize lyrics in just one reading. She quickly understands the lessons given to her, which is really impressive.

The only problem she can't solve, is how to grow up (comment if you know where this came from) She's really immature, and her temper is as long her height. She may look like an angel, but she's actually a cute little devil.

As I finish doing my business in the bathroom, I went on to go into my school uniform. I think school uniforms are dumb since they're really uncomfortable, but rules are rules.

"Ya! What took you so long! Did you take a shit or something? Jeezus why did you have to be so slow? Mina's probably waiting for me in school already..." my sister says while smiling like dumbass.

I said "Awwwwww I think my sister likey likey someone. Who's this Mina huh?" while tickling her.

"GO AWAY AAAHHHH" she shouts while begging for mercy.

She kept running around like a madman, hoping that I would stop her nightmare.

Even though she's grumpy all the time, my sister is actually a smol bean who's really cute.

"STOP! LET'S GO ALREADY!" She says as she runs towards the door, crying for help. This would've been bad if it was out of context.

I quickly got the keys to the dorm and followed my sister. It was around 6:30 when we left our home. For 15 minutes, we just casually walked and talked about how the first week of school was for us.

Since school started 1 week ago, I was a lonely person and no one really wanted to talk to me. I'm kind of anti social, that's who I am. I stare at people talking. Sure kind of creepy, but hey I'm sad alright leave me alone.

My sister, who's kind of an extrovert, made new friends, and she does NOT shutup about this girl named Mina. I don't know why but they somehow clicked, at least that's what she says. It was cute how she's so happy about it.

Finally, we arrived at our school gate. Inhale, Exhale. Second week of school..... What could possibly be more boring than this?

Meanwhile, a funny looking yoda walks in a pathway, just humming her favorite song "Fancy" with her airpods on.

———————————————————————
⚡️-Pikachewie-⚡️
I'm sorry if this chapter was boring. It's just some introduction stuff. Hope you still tune in! ❤️