Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??

Start from the beginning

Sirzech: well... That was unexpected.

Rias: who knew Sona has it in her to ask someone out.

Saji: ack!

Saji made a pained sound and clutched his chest... Ever seen those cartoons where they got shot and falls down? Yeah... Saji did that... Though Issei caught him.

Issei: huh! Dude! Heavy!

Sirzech then sighed and chuckled softly before calling all our attention.

Sirzech: everyone, please calm down. We are here to discuss about the Rating Game not Sona asking Val out.

I gave him a playful glare.

Val: you just had to run it in didn't ya?

He smirked.

Sirzech: well, I wouldn't be me if I didn't so it's a win win.

Val: damn right you are!

Sona: *Ehem* a little help here!

Oh right.

Val: Levi-tan, please let go of Sona.

She then suddenly dropped Sona and seemingly teleported right in front of me.

Serafall: only because you called me Levi-tan!

I then suddenly felt a cold sensation crawling up my feet... And truth to be told, ice is crawling up my feet.

Serafall: IF YOU HURT SONA-CHAN IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL ICE SO COLD THAT IT WILL BURN! Ok? Teehee~

Seesh... Talk about a big 180 for that one.

Val:*whisper* though I should be more worried about me though.

Serafall: DID I HEAR SOMETHING YOU SISTER THIEF!!!

I raised my hand defensively.

Val: n-no! I was just thinking out loud where we could go out after the Rating Game.. haha....

I nervously chuckled and Serafall returned to her childish personality.

Serafall: awe~ already thinking where you two will go out! That's so cute!

Sona: a-anyway, what are you going to do Val?

I thought about it for a second and smiled demonically.

Val: imma show that fucker not to fuck with a dragon.

Issei, Rias, Saji (who just woke up) flinched including the two Maous, though not much. But the small widening of their eyes I managed to see, yes?

(You're not Yoda, now start focusing before I turn you into a silver Toyota)

Can't this guy get a joke?

(My existence is a joke)

Damn... That turned dark really quick.

Val: Ehem, well anyways. I'll just go when all Riser's pawns are out of the game... Chicken and I has a score to settle.

Issei: he-!

Val: you'll get your turn!

He slowly lowered his hand and closed his mouth albiet reluctantly.

Val: also Rias, since Dev is tagging along. I want you to make sure he stays alright, alright?

She nodded and I glared at her.

Rias: Yes! Val sir!

Val: good since I'll have him on your side for now, after that. Well.... Akeno is a bad influence for him.

Rias: hey!

Sirzech: unfortunately... That is true, considering the fact that Akeno is.... That.

Val: finally! You see what I mean!

Sirzech: well... She is Rias' best friend... And I found her buying some adult stuff from an adult shop a few weeks ago.

Val: I see... Well anyways are we done? Cause I have two Foxes to take care back at the house.

Sona: very well, the meeting is adjourned... Wait! Hold up!

I stopped moving when I felt Sona grab my collar.

Val: yes?

Sona: Two Foxes you say?

Holy shit... No wonder why Tsubaki doesn't like Sona angry... She is an exact carbon copy of her sister!

Val: w-well... Yasaka and Kunou decided to stay with me for a while considering they're hunted down but someone or something we don't know...

Sona then raised her palm and it's slowly manifesting water... Boiling hot water.

Sona: I'm sure you wouldn't mind telling me more right?

She's smiling!! Shit! I don't need a Tohsaka here!!

(And that is what you get for poking a hole twice this time)

Well... Finally eh? True, but it's kinda lacking I agree... But then again, that's all I could think of right now. Hopefully you guys like it and well.... SOUL out!