Bloddy mary part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my god." Charlie suddenly said.
"What?" Darcey asked.
"Jill drove that car."

"We need to get back to your friend Donna's house." Dean said.

£**£
Getting back to her house, they did the same thing with the black light. They found another name. This time, a name that was oddly familiar.
"Linda Shoemaker" Sam read.

When they go and talk to Donna, getting frustrated with them, she asked,
"Why are you asking me all about this?"
"Look, we're sorry, but it's important." Sam said.
"Yeah, Linda's my mom, okay?and she overdosed on sleeping pills. It was an accident, and that's it." She said.
"I think you should leave."  She was probably getting tired of them getting all personal in her business.
"Donna, just—" Darcey tried.
"Just get out of my house!" She yelled at them.
Charlie then turned to them.
"Oh,My god. Do you really think her dad could've killed her mom?" She asked
"Maybe" Sam answers back.
"I think I should stick around."
The Winchester's agreed.
"All right. Whatever you want. But what ever you do, don't,—"
"Believe me, I won't say it."

£**£
When night time rolled around, the three siblings went back to their motel room.
Dean at a computer.
"Wait, you're doing a nationwide search?"Sam asked as he pinned papers on the wall.
"Yep. The NCIC, the FBI database." Dean said not looking away from the blue screen.
"At this point any Mary who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me."

"But if she's haunting the town, then she should've died in the town."
"Not necessarily" Darcey said.
"There's nothing local. Unless you've got a better idea.."

Sam continues speaking.
"The way Mary's killing the victims it seems there's a pattern"

"I was thinking the same thing." Darcey says.
"With Mr.Shoemaker and jill's hit-and-run, both had secrets where people died." Sam and Dean figured out.

"There's folklore about mirrors. They reveal your lies. Your secrets. There're a true reflection of your soul.which is why it's said it's bad luck to break them," Darcey remembers.
"Right, right. So maybe if you've got a secret, like a real nasty one, like someone dies, then Mary sees it and punishes you for it. Whether you like it or not."

"Even it you not the one to summon her." Sam says.

"Take a look at this."
Turning the laptop, he showed his siblings pictures of a bloody hand on a mirror and the dead body of a girl.
"It kinda looks like the same handprint." Darcey says to Dean.
He then reads,
"Her name was Mary Worthington. An unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana."
He finishes Looking to Darcey and Sam.

£**£

In Fort Wayne, Indiana; the Winchester's talk to a local police officer.

"I was on the job for thirty-five years, detective for most of that. Everybody packs it in with a few loose ends. But the Mary Worthington murder...that one still gets me." The man finishes.
"What exactly happened?," Darcey asked.

"You said you were all reporters?"

"We know Mary was 19,
Lived by herself." Sam said,
"She won a few local beauty contests. Dreamt of getting out of Indiana....being an actress. We also know the night of March twenty-nine, someone broke into her apartment, and murdered her. Cut out her eyes with a knife." Sam told Him.