Chapter 19. Intelligent or Stuipd

(woo 2k reads!)

POV: Stressmonster
Location: Throne Room, The Nether

Over the next few minutes, other Hermits started trickling into the room. Doc's group, then Python's group, then Joe's group... then every Hermit that traveled through the portal was in this one room.

It was beginning to get pretty loud as everyone was questioning why some Hermits were battered, why Steve was there, where did Grian go, ect. ect.

It was louder than it should have been, honestly. From what I heard, it was more arguing than normal conversation. I couldn't even hear my own thoughts. It was getting annoying, really. We should be planning on how we should take Herobrine down.

"Stop arguing!" I yelled. It suddenly was quiet. I breathed a sigh of relief. "We will get nothing done with arguing. We have to work together." I continued.

"Head Watcher is here though." Bdubs said.

"Then knock him out." Iskall suggested. Head Watcher's expression turned into one that resembled fear and terror.

"No... no, don't do that." I said. Iskall frowned.

"Then what else?"

"Just don't let him hear. Go to the other side of the room. This place is huge." Xanthus said. Head Watcher put a hand up to his face, bored out of his mind.

Everyone made their way to the other side of the room, quietly conversing with each other. Cleo, False, and I shared looks of concern. Is there a plan good enough that will stop Herobrine?

The Hermits and Steve either sat on the floor or stood. It was silent for a moment before I decided to speak.

"Does anyone have any plans that may be able to get Grian back from wherever he is?"

"Do you even know where they are?" Biffa asked. Everyone turned to Xisuma, who took his communicator out.

"Oh. He's just a little farther than outside the fortress. If you go out the door and take a right, then go straight from there you should get to him in no time." Xisuma answered, looking up from his communicator.

"I actually do have a plan... but it's risky. However, pull it off correctly, we should get Grian back." Steve said.

"What is it?" Iskall asked, leaning forward. Steve proceed to explain his plan. After his explanation, it looked like everyone had mixed reactions.

"That sounds about right, though. It may work. Just pull it off correctly." Wels commented.

"No, that's dangerous! Going against Herobrine like that is a suicide mission! It's stupid! Do you not see how Steve is now? He, Xisuma, and Grian fought him. They have magic! We're just players!" Jevin said, frowning.

"Steve can go with them-" Mumbo started.

"I don't have that much magic. Remember, Herobrine took most of it." Steve reminded them. There was a pause in the group.

"Still, I say it's too dangerous-" Jevin insisted.

"Do you have another plan that will work, Jevin?" Tango questioned, voice hard. "You haven't seen what Herobrine could do, up close and personal. I have. That sounds about right, Steve's plan."

"But-"

"Would you like to share another plan with the group?' Jevin stayed silent. "Does anyone have any other plan they want to share?" Everyone was silent, as most agreed with the plan.

"Ren, Doc, Scar, and Cub?" Steve asked, a look of wariness on his face.

"You're up." They nodded, taking Xisuma's directions. They ran as fast as they could without tiring easily.

About seven minutes and 24 seconds later, a loud thump sounded in the middle of the group. Insignificant, I know. But when some Hermits screamed and others go into panic mode... I'd say it's a pretty big deal.

(605 words)