Perfect Vacation

(Ok, so it's been a while, my last imagine posted was July 2018, completely unintentional but I'm always busy, but here's a new imagine, funnily enough it's an idea that I've had for a while, maybe a year or so, I've just not had time to put it together. This imagine I think is different from previous ones as this is based on a song, the imagine isn't in time with the song, but it's one that goes with it.. I hope you guys like it, maybe I could find other songs to do imagines to in future if you like this one? Let me know! Also, I'm thinking about doing a part two to the Haunted Museum imagine, but I haven't started anything yet, just I haven't forgotten it and how people liked it and wanted more, so I might do something as a part two for it, I'm not sure, what do you guys think? Comment and let me know, send me imagine ideas and I may do them, although it could take a while (hopefully not a year and a half though) let me know!)

I step into my front door, setting my luggage in the hallway for now whilst I go and turn the lights on, I make something to eat as I haven't eaten for a few hours, my stomach is rumbling, I sit and eat my noodles as I check my phone, oh, how I feel alone now, I text the relevant people to let them know I am back, safe and sound. Once I finish eating I wander around my little apartment.

2 weeks away feels like the whole world should have changed, but I'm home now, and things still look the same as I look out of the window at the city traffic. I go and take my luggage to my room and sling it by my wardrobe, I'll unpack tomorrow. I had such a nice time, I want to try and forget for one night that I'm back home, to reality, to the road where the cars never stop going through the night, to a life where I can't watch the sunset, cause I don't have time.

It's pretty late now so I think I'm just going to go to bed. Dream about being back on vacation. Being back in his company.

It takes me a little while to get off to sleep, thinking about him so much, makes me happy, but sad at the same time. I've still got sand in my shoes, and I can't shake the thought of you, I should get on and forget you, but why would I want to? I know we said goodbye, anything else would have been confused. But I wanna see you again.

Walking along the beach, carrying my shoes due to the sand, watching and listening to the waves of the sea, being happy enough about having a break, when we accidentally walk into each other, neither of us paying attention to where we're walking. It takes me a second to look at you as we both apologise for bumping into each other, then we both stare at each other, I'm taking in your beauty, your charm, your smile, your eyes, hair, fashion choices, I like the dark clothing, everything about you, I am instantly attracted to you.

"Are you ok?" He asks, even his voice is music to my ears. Wait, he asked me a question.

"Oh, um, yeah, I'm totally fine, are you?" I ask, trying to find my words, nervously.

"Fine, thanks, um, I'm Zak" He introduces, holding his hand out to shake mine. Zak, he even has a beautiful name, Zak.

"Err, I'm Y/N" I introduce as I shake his hand, I'm even in love with his hand.. wait, what? In love? WITH HIS HAND?

"Beautiful name" He smiles, perfect smile. "So, err, Y/N, are you from around here?" He asks, making conversation.

"No, sadly, I'm on vacation, 2 weeks" I answer.

"Ahh, 2 weeks, perfect, enough time to take you out for a meal to apologise for walking into you, and to get to know you" He smiles a somewhat cheeky smile. "Wait, you are older than 25, aren't you?" He asks, as a joke, but a hint of seriousness too.

"Again, sadly, but I'll take the under 25 as a compliment" I joke back with a chuckle, making him chuckle too.

"Great, so, when can I take you out for dinner then?" He asks. He's serious about the meal.