First Birthday

This imagine was requested by Hdemeritt13, I hope you like it!!

Heathers POV

Well it's been a long and amazing year, me and Zak are still happily married, we have our amazing beautiful daughter Sydnie, and we're celebrating her first birthday. Zak is an amazing dad to her, just like he promised to be, he is amazing with both of us, I'm a stay at home mom, and he supports us in every way, once or twice when he's come back from lockdowns he hasn't been himself, he didn't hurt us but he was very argumentative and frustrated all the time, which he is never as bad as he was on these occasions, I would talk to the guys about how he was acting towards us at home and they had experienced the same thing from him while they were working, we managed to get him cleansed, not that he was up for it, by that I mean, he was adamant that he was fine and didn't need cleansing, but after both times of being cleansed, he admitted he felt a whole load of weight lift from his shoulders and felt so much better. If you ask me, I'm just glad he didn't take his anger and frustration out on Sydnie, he was still gentle with her, it was like the entity that was attached to him loved children and wouldn't lay a finger on them, like the entity knew that she is Zak's child, but he needed to be angry at someone, and so he took it out on me. But everything is amazing now, for the last few months we have been so happy. 

Sydnie's first birthday is today like I said, me and Zak decided not to make it a huge birthday as later on in life she isn't going to remember it, so we're just gonna have a few friends and family over for a little party, a get together, a few cards and presents and a cake. I'm glad I'm a stay at home mom, I've been able to watch Sydnie grow up, she's just about starting to walk, she can say a few words, she eats on her own, she loves when Zak is home, she is a daddy's girl, which I don't mind, I actually find it adorable.

"Momma" Sydnie says.

"Hey baby girl" I say picking her up from the floor. I get a smell. Her diaper needs changing. Zak walks in from the kitchen.

"What's that smell?" He asks sniffing the air.

"That smell is your daughter needing a diaper change" I say. 

"Well, it's your turn, I changed her in the night" He says. I take her to the changing room and quickly change her. I take her back to the living room.

"I can't believe our girl is already a year old" I say giving her a toy to play with.

"This year has gone fast, but it's been one of the best" Zak says. Sitting on the sofa, I sit next to him and we watch Sydnie play with her toys.

"I love you Zak" I say, we look at each other and then we kiss.

"I love you too Heather" He says.

"When is everyone coming?" I ask.

"In a few hours, do you wanna give her a present from us now?" Zak asks. I have a surprise of her.

"Yeah sure, I have a card for her actually" I say. He gets up and sits by Sydnie.

"Sydnie, do you wanna open some presents before Uncle Aaron, Nick and Grandma arrive?" Zak asks her. She laughs and nods yeah. 

"Here, you can open this with her" I say passing my card to Zak. He takes it and opens it.

"It says 'Happy 1st birthday to my amazing daughter'" He says reading the front. He opens the card "In here it says 'To Sydnie, happy birthday, it's been a year already and you have been an amazing daughter to raise, we love you with all our hearts and souls, we'll be here for you through everything in life, with lots of love and so many kisses, Daddy, Mommy and Bump xx'" He says and then pauses for a second.