Perfect Love

I've done this in parts because I originally made this imagine on my Instagram, which it consisted in 11 parts, it may get boring or you may like it, I'm only putting these on here so the I don't lose them really, cause I post on my instagram daily and these imagines were done roughly a year ago so they're getting a little difficult to find, plus if anyone follows my instagram and read the imagines, you may fancy reading them again, which they're here now so you don't have to scroll through my posts to find them.. I have got a couple other imagines to put on here from my IG so I don't lose them, but it's literally taken me about 2-3 hours to type these parts on my laptop as I'm saving them there too.. so I'll get there eventually, fortunately 1 or 2 of the imagines are short so they're quick done, but another imagine consists of about 12 parts so it's gonna take me a while, but for now please hopefully enjoy this long ass imagine! Oh and for those of you who don't follow my instagram that are interested, it's GAObssessed so feel free to follow me, or not, and when I say I post daily, I'm not kidding, I literally do post AT LEAST once a day. maybe more if we're lucky, but I've been posting on there daily for about a year now, before then it was as and when I remembered I had the account, but now I'm very much committed to it.. like I said, enjoy!! 

PART 1

You and Zak have been dating for a while, now you're meeting the other most important woman in his life, his mother, while you are visiting her with him you two end up getting on really well and you both start telling each other your stories involving Zak, you both embarrass him.

"Ok you two can stop embarrassing me now thank you" Zak says.

"No babe we're having fun" You say as you and his mother laughs.

"But it's embarrassing, please babe? Mom you should know better" He says.

"Ok fine we'll stop" You say and then you blurt out another embarrassing story about Zak, this time he laughs and covers his face, he looks up at you both with his hands still over his face.

"Seriously?!" He asks while embarrassed.

"Sorry, I'll stop now" You say.

Later on Zak drives you home but he doesn't talk to you.

"Zak I'm sorry about embarrassing you earlier" You say feeling bad about it all.

"Don't be sorry, I'm really happy" He says.

"That's a good thing" You say.

"My mom has never got on so well with anyone I've introduced to her, you're my girl, I'm so happy about that" He says. He gets back to yours to drop you off and you kiss each other goodnight.

"I'll see you tomorrow Zak" You say.

"I have something to ask you" He says.

"Ok, what is it?" You ask.

"Move in with me" He says, you take a second to think about it.

"When shall I pack my things?" You ask.

"As soon as possible" He says while a smile.

PART 2

Today is the day you move in with Zak. you've boxed up what you're taking and they're in the lorry to be taken to his, you go and give your keys to your landlord. When you get back to thr lorry you see Zak has arrived and you catch him taking a picture of himself with the lorry of your boxes in the background, you wait and watch what he's doing and then your phone buzzes, you check it and it's your twitter, he's tagged you in a tweet.

'My lady is finally moving in with me, I'm the luckiest man alive to have her' You read. You go up behind him and hug him taking him by surprise.

"Hey babe, you ready to go to your new home?" He says, you give him a quick kiss.