High-school sweethearts

This imagine was requested by @sierratilley I hope you like it!

High-school sweethearts

My name is Sierra, my partner is Zak Bagans and today is a big day for us and our family, but before I go into what's happening, I wanna take you back to 4 years ago, when I was 16 and Zak was 17, we have known each other for most of our lives, since I was I think 8 years old, so I'd say grown up with each other, we were the best of friends, hung out all the time and went to school together. I developed a crush for Zak probably 2 maybe 3 years after we met but I kept that to myself, I was only like 11 at the time so I didn't think anything of it. We met at school, became friends and went to each other's homes after school and on some weekends, as we got older we even went on like, day trips together, I wouldn't have called them dates back then but now I'm older we both call them dates, we'd go to the cinema, theme parks, swimming and that, that was between when I was about 13 and 15 years old, we still do go on dates but only maybe dinner dates or to the cinema now we're adults.

Not long after I turned 15, when Zak was 16, he took me out for a romantic meal and after we then went for a walk, what's funny is that later that night when we were both at our own homes, still living with our parents, he texted me saying he loved the night and wanted to do it again, to which I agreed, he then texted me something like 'Sierra I wanna be more than best friends with you, I want you to be my girl', I said yes and thought, we just went out so why didn't he asked me then? So I asked him and he said he really wanted to but he was terrified that I'd say no but he was relieved that I said yes.

So we've been together since I was 15 and him 16. 4 years ago, when I was 16, we had been together for about a year, it was his 17th birthday and we spent the day together and some other friends, and then that night we went out for dinner and to the cinema, thankfully dinner was at about 5pm so the movie wasn't late, we booked a hotel room for the night, so we could have the night to ourselves, and we, had a good night, it lead to me finding out about 7 weeks later that I was pregnant, I thought that was it, me and Zak were over, he wasn't gonna want a child at 17, but I told him right away, I was gonna be brave and tell him he was going to be a father. I was in tears while I told him and I looked down. He lifted my chin up so I looked at him and he kissed me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I'm scared that you'll leave me because of this" I said.

"If I leave you then I'd be losing a part of myself, I love you Sierra" He said.

"What about this baby?" I asked.

"I love you and our son or daughter, I know we're young and that but we'll manage, I'll get a job and do college at the same time, I'll find us a place of our own so we can be properly together and with our baby, I'm not leaving either of you" He said while placing his hand on my stomach.

"I love you too Zak, and our son or daughter" I said and we kissed.

7 months later when I was 8 months pregnant, we moved into our own place, Zak was a full time worker. We were prepared for our child and still loving each other, then just 2 and a bit weeks later, I went into labour, after just over 12 hours of labour, we finally said hello to our daughter, we named our beautiful little girl Katie, it was so cute watching Zak hold her and be a dad to her, he's an amazing dad to her! He went home while me and Katie were in hospital to get things for when we came home, we were released from hospital the day after Katie was born and when I walked in the front door with Zak carrying Katie in her car seat behind me, there was a banner across the wall that said 'Will you be my wife?', I was shocked so I turned around, I didn't know what was going on, I looked at Zak who was crouched next to Katie in her car seat and there was a ring sat in a ring box sitting on her little belly. I was lost for words and in tears so I just nodded yes.

"You being seriously? You'll marry me?" He asked as he stood up and picked up the ring in its box. Then I found my words.

"Yes, I wouldn't marry anyone else" I said, he took the ring out and put it on my finger.

"I love you Sierra, and Katie, I want to be with you until my last day on earth, you're the one I want to have more kids with, the one lady I want to call my wife" He said. I again lost my words so I just kissed him.

Now 4 years later, our little Katie is 3 years old now, not quite 4 yet, and today we are finally saying 'I do' and making us husband and wife and no longer each other's fiancé.

"Mommy where's daddy hiding?" Katie asks.

"Daddy is hiding in another place away from us because it's our special day today" I say while I dress her.

"But I wanna see daddy" She says.

"You'll see him soon I promise" I say. She's such a daddy's girl, she stole his heart right when we found out she was in my belly.

"Ok, what is daddy doing?" She asks.

"Getting ready to meet us at our wedding I hope" I say.

"If he loved us then he would get ready here" She says.

"Don't worry sweetie, he loves us even though he's not getting ready here" I say. Soon she's ready so I go off and get ready while Zak's mom looks after her.

"Are you excited for today?" The lady who is styling my hair asks.

"More excited than ever, but nervous too, a bit like when I had our girl" I say. After an hour and a half we are finally on our way to get married. We are there in about 20 minutes, I take Katie's hand in mine and we go to the door to walk in. As we get to the aisle we see Zak waiting at the other end.

"DADDY!" Katie shouts as she lets go of my hand and runs down the aisle to Zak.

"Hey baby girl, you look beautiful today" I hear him say as he catches her and lifts her up into a big hug.

"You look nice too, I missed you daddy" She says. He kisses her cheek.

"I missed my girls too sweetie" He says and kisses her cheek again. "Go sit next to Grandma for me while me and mommy get married" He says as he gives her to his mom. I walk down the aisle with a huge smile, Zak has a huge smile too. He takes my hand and kisses me.

"You look handsome" I whisper.

"Thanks, you look beautiful" He says. We say our vows and are pronounced husband and wife. "At last, now I get to call you my beautiful wife, and not fiancé or wife-to-be" He says.

"What next?" Katie asks as she comes up to us outside.

"Well we have a party and daddy gets to dance with you" He says to her as he picks her up.

"When I grow up, I want a wedding like yours and mommys" She says which makes us laugh.

"That ain't ever happening, she's my girl for life" He whispers to me. So protective.

"Zak" I say and playfully slap his forearm.

"I love you, and our daughter so much, and I'll love any future kids we may have together" He says to me whilst still carrying Katie.

"Who said anything about more babies?" Katie asks.

"It could happen sweetie, you could be a big sister someday if we decide to give you a little brother or sister" I say and kiss her cheek and then Zak.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IMAGINE!! I HAVE ONE REQUEST TO DO AT SOME POINT AND ALSO MY NEXT CHAPTER TO MY FANFIC TO FINISH AND PUBLISH AT SOME POINT TOO! SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!