Trouble With A 1 Year Old

This imagine was requested by @sierratilley I hope you like it!

Trouble With A 1 Year Old

Zak's POV

Sierras a year old now, and it may sound weird but I'm still getting used to being her father, although it's been over a year, it's a lot to do, especially when you're a first time parent, everything that happens I'm learning, her being ill, she's trying to start talking now, she can say some stuff but not much at the moment, she crawls a lot and is trying so hard to walk, she has taken her first steps but she keeps falling over after about 3 or 4 steps. Lately she's been a bit of a trouble maker, I've had to start putting things out of her reach, otherwise she's naughty.

"Ok little one, lets put you in your play area while I do some work" I say as I carry her to her playing area, I gotta tidy up and do some voice overs today. Yeah I've been going to work, whenever I go away my mom looks after her, they have a great bond, I would love to take her with me, she would see it as a vacation or something but it's just too dangerous because if something happens to either of us, she's the last person I want hurt.

"Daddy, want colour?" She asks.

"Do I want to or do you want to?" I ask as I put her down.

"I want" She says.

"Ok, I'll get you some paper and colouring pencils" I say and go to my desk drawer. I grab out a little colouring book and a green, red, blue and yellow pencil for her to use.

"Colour, colour" She repeats.

"Here you go, colour these in, not anywhere else" I say.

"Ok dadda" She says and starts colouring. I sit down at my desk and start working, I'll tidy up later. I get on with doing some voice overs, this investigation was intense, so much happened, Aaron got hurt which I feel a bit bad for because I told the spirits to hurt him if they had the guts to, I had a slight panic attack because the spirit was talking about Sierra being in danger or something and I would never want anything to happen to her, I got worried enough to call my mom to check she was ok, thankfully she was and is. I look at the time and realise I've been doing these voice overs for almost an hour, I should check on Sierra, she's probably got that book coloured in now. I turn and see a total mess!

"Sierra! What have you done girl?" I say as I look at the walls and the floor, all covered in pencil.

"I coloured evthin in, do like it daddy?" She asks. It's cute how she can't say everything properly, but I'm still mad at her.

"I told you to only colour the book Sierra, meaning the pages only, not the wall or the floor" I say.

"Am I bad?" She asks looking sad.

"You're not bad, you're just naughty, you know I told you to keep it in the book, now I've gotta try and get this pencil off everything, look why don't you play with your toys" I say pointing at them.

"Ok dadda" She says and crawls to them.

"I'll be right back" I say and go to find a sponge and spray to try and clean the pencil with. Once I've found them I go back to Sierra and she's playing nicely with her toys.

"Daddy play" She says.

"In a minute sweetie I've gotta clean this" I say and spray the colour marks and start scrubbing. A few minutes later I am still trying to get the pencil off.

"Daddy catch" I hear Sierra say, I look up and she throws a toy towards me, I duck and have my hands in defence just in time for it not to knock me out and then I hear a smash, and another smash, I look at her and turn my head to see what smashed, a picture frame and the window, it must have hit the picture and bounced against the window. Dammit!