Long Lost

This imagine was requested by @sierratilley I hope you like it!!

I'm Sierra, I'm 14 and an orphan, my mother died a couple years ago, and I've never met my dad, my mom told me he died in a car crash not long after I was born, she said I wouldn't have wanted to know him anyway as he was a horrible person and a mistake, the only good thing he did for her was give her me, she herself died in a car crash, a drunk driver went into her while he was being chased by the police, she died at the scene, I never got to say goodbye to her. She was my best friend. But now I'm at an orphanage home, I've been here since my mom died, I'm not very social, I just stay in my room and watch Ghost Adventures, those guys are amazing, some people think the show is fake but I don't, and even if it is fake, they make it very believable, I spend most of my time watching it, new episodes and reruns. I'm watching it right now, I'm watching Stanely Hotel.

"It's competition time! Here's Zak Bagans to tell you what you need to do to win!" Says the TV. Wait, did it just say competition?

"Hey what's up guys and girls, us the Ghost Adventures Crew are doing a contest, we're going to ask you a question and if you get it right then you'll be in a chance to win an lockdown with us, sounds good right? Anyway here's the question, y'all ready?" Zak asks. So ready!!

"What levitated in the documentary episode? Was it A, a ball, B, a brick or C, a chair?" Nick asks. I know that one!!

"If you think you know the answer call the number on the screen with your answer or use the email also on the screen to email us your answer and you could be a lucky winner" Aaron says.

"When you enter, you'll need to tell us your name, what place you live in and your answer, so that we can find you" Nick says.

"So what are you waiting for fans? Submit your answer and we'll be in touch with the winner, stay happy and stay safe, we love you fans, this is Zak Bagans" Zak says.

"I'm Nick Groff" Nick says.

"And I'm the awesome Aaron Goodwin" Aaron says.

"Seriously dude, awesome?" Nick says.

"Bye GAC Family" Zak says and then kisses his hand and waves at me, well everyone who's watching this.

"So that was the Ghost Adventures Crew with their contest, it ends next week so hurry up and call or email your answers" the TV says. I know the answer, I KNOW IT!! I get my laptop and load it up, I go onto my email and type in their email.

"My names Sierra and I live in Vegas orphanage in Las Vegas, my answer is B, a brick was levitated" I send, that was a crap email but oh well, I probably won't win it anyway. I shut my laptop down, nows for the waiting game.

A week later

I'm watching TV again, hopefully Ghost Adventures are going to announce the winner soon. I've been waiting for this all week, I probably won't win but I'm still hopeful anyway, it'll give me a chance to get out of this place for a few days.

"Hey everyone, it's Ghost Adventures again, we have some news for you fans, there were so many people who answered the question in hope of winning, unfortunately there can only be one winner, some people did get the question wrong but don't worry, we don't judge, but it's finally time to announce the winner" Zak says.

"Before we announce the winner though, we just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone, for watching the show, for being our fans, entering this contest, thank you everyone, we love you" Nick says.

"Back to the results, the winner is, drumroll please" Aaron says as he opens an envelope.

"Sierra from Vegas orphanage in Las Vegas!" Zak announces.