Sweet like Ice Cream, Sour like Evil

Start from the beginning

Guy 2: What the...?

Ace: Don't act surprised. I've done this before.

Ace stabs the guys knee before knocking him out with a right hook. He turns to the third one as he points a gun at him.

Guy 1: That's enough! You've done enough here kid.

Ace: Meh, I wouldn't worry about that.

Guy 1: Oh really? *points gun at the girl* Then give me a good reason not to shoot her!

Ace: *snaps fingers* Oh I've got one for you.

Guy 1: What is it?

Ace: Look up.

A massive iron beam comes from above and hits the man, faceplanting into the ground as the cards surround Ace for a few seconds before he sighs and his aura disappear.

Ace: Man, you thugs never learn to watch your heads. Like that's the 5th time I've done that-

Ace is interrupted as the girl hugs him and he looks at her.

Girl: Thank you so much!

Ace: Oh Um...no worries.

The girl stops hugging as she picks up her umbrella and opens it up. Ace could now see her eyes, one pink and one brown, her hair being pink and brown as well.

 Ace could now see her eyes, one pink and one brown, her hair being pink and brown as well

BTW, Neo is actually talking in this story.

Neo: The name's Neo. What's yours?

Ace: I'm Ace.

Neo: Ace?

Ace: Ace...*thinks about Toriel and Asgore* Ace Dreemur. It's nice to meet you Neo.

Neo: Nice to meet you too. Thanks for helping me back their, those guys were such creeps.

Ace: Don't worry about it. Though we should get moving before they regain consciousness.

Neo: Oh, I know just the place. Follow me!

Ace nods as Neo walks away from the scene, to which Ace follows close behind. A few minutes later, they arrive at an Ice Cream Shop.

Ace: This is an odd place to be.

Neo: I come here often, usually when I'm off work.

Ace: Oh really? What work do you do?

Neo: *fearful* Um...well it's um...it's complicated to say the least.

Ace raises an eyebrow in suspicion as Neo looks away.

Neo: Let's just head in. You know, cool off.

Ace: Alright. [She's acting suspicious...I worry she works for someone]