Forever December: Chapter 5: Heaven

( :D I've decided not to show any detail on the sex scenes in this book, and just skip them. For the sake of wanting to get this published and not having people freak out because they found out a 13 year old girl wrote that!!! So, don't complain =D Ty!)

*Forever December*

*Chapter 5*

I woke to the sound of water. My eyes didn't need to open to notice I was in bed alone, and Roxin was in the shower. I yawned and glanced at the clock. It read 8:00 am.

My family and Roxin's all went to Church together. We sat in the same spot, with the same people every Sunday. Mom said it was a sin not to go to Church. April said that it was a sin to get her up so early on the weekend. She wasn't the most fun to wake up, so dad usually did it.

I yawned once more, and heaved myself out of bed and towards the bathroom. As I suspected, Roxin was in the shower. I let out a giggle as I heard him singing. He must have heard me, because he stopped and tugged the curtine open and peered out at me. "Good God, Dee. You scared me," he smiled. "And good-morning."

"Morning. Now go back in there, I gotta pee!" With a chuckle, Roxin began to sing once more, retracting back into the shower.

I walked out of the bathroom once I was done and made sure I flushed the toilet. "Hey! December!" Roxin screamed, hopping out of the shower and slipping on the floor. He fell right on his bum. I blushed. It wasn't something I hadn't seen on Roxin before, but I was a girl, it made me blush when I saw my best friend's stuff. I giggled.

"I'm going to get you!" He yelled. I skipped out and searched through my closet. Roxin must have come from behind me, because I squealed when he jumped on my back. I squirmed, kneeing him in the crotch gently. He groaned and fell to the ground, only a towel around his waist. I snorted, kissing the boy's cheek.

"That's what you get for messing with me." I giggled, pulling a red dress from my closet and setting it on my bed. I stripped down quickly and covered my chest. I swore I could feel Roxin's eyes on me as I did. I glanced at him, and sure enough, his eyes were on me. I blushed, pulling the rest of my clothes out as I began to dress myself.

I began to brush my hair as the door opened. Roxin was still in his boxers, pulling his shirt on. April screamed and threw her hands over her eyes. "Shit, Roxy! Why don't you stop hitting on my sister with your small parts! It only works if they're big!" She groaned and turned her back to us. I giggled at my sister, shaking my head gently.

"Hey! Do I have to prove that I'm not 'small?'" Roxin raised an eyebrow at April, though her back was turned to us. I smiled and threw his pants at him.

"Get dressed, Rox. I don't want to see your junk."

He poked his lip out, "aw, but I want to show you," I smiled. I knew he was only joking.